Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Personal experiences with ZMA

Freak Show

Just curious as to what you guys have experienced "personally". I've read alot about it lately and just wanted real world experience.

I justed started a bottle of ZMA by Twin Lab a week ago, with 3 pills a day, 30 mins before bed (as per bottle instructions). For me it's hard to evaluate benefits from individual supplements as I intake protein, glutamine, creatine, 19-nor-4, and ZMA daily.

Someone made a comment that they wake up on a regular basis during the night, and I have experienced that for sure. It doesn't make you wired like ephedrine, but for some reason sleep is interrupted.

ZMA is golden. It will help with sleep (no interuptions), also help alittle with stress. There is no side effects that I can think of. I have been taking Vition by Scitec. I have also heard the Twinlabs is good also.

Be careful that you don't pay too much. I was once told that it only costs like $3.50 or less to make. Don't pay for the hype.

I used ZMA HP by EAS and can say it had some sort of effect. I woke up with painful hard ons. I don't think that was a placebo effect. ;)

Top Bottom