Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Performance Stack Log

Day 7-
After out of town guests Friday night, a neighborhood carnival Saturday, a childhood friends 40th Saturday day night and Thomas the Train at the Southern Railroad Museum Sunday after church, I'll just say I got a little sideways this week end (in more ways than 1).
And for the record, I dare say my "stack" helped me power through a hangover sunday... Is that possible?
I got a good post Game of Thrones night's sleep and had another great day today.
I woke up, had a nice breakfast and a shake mid morning.
I did the WOD today at lunch.
It was a body weight lung buster and was nearly 30 mins long.
400m buy in
10 rounds of pull ups, light weight cleans and medball sit ups
400m cash out
I smoked it! The best part is I feel like I could work out again at the end of the day.
Obviously I was completely gassed at the end of the work out but I was not gassed at 3 pm. I think there will be some long term benefits from being able to add some overall volume to my workouts.
Anyway, I'm feeling rested and way confident and the added energy is transferring over into the rest of life as well.
And as far as the testosterone boost goes... "college me" re-appeared saturday night!

Cheers!

Last edited:
Day 8 and Day 9
Day 8. I ate like a horse yesterday. Big breakfast, eggs, yogurt, granola, protein shake and some OJ. Got some Muscle Milk bars at GNC for $.50 each cuz they are out of date on friday so I ate one of those for a snack, Whole Foods hot bar for lunch. Pistachios and a protein shake mid afternoon.
I didn't get to work out until 7PM.
I felt good not great.
Schedule usually dictates that tuesday is my heavy lifting day.
I started on bench
5 sets of 5 @205 Felt pretty good
Front squats 5 sets of 5 @ 225. This is one of my favorite lifts. Talk about engaging your entire body! Felt good not great.
Weighted dips with 45lb plate 5 sets of 5
Incline Dumbbell press 5 sets of 5 @55
Got home around 830, ate late and couldn't fall asleep for shit! I went to bed at almost 1am.
Day 9
I did not check the WOD For Today and kind of paid for it
For Time
1000m Row buy in
2 rounds for time
20 deadlift @225
30 goblet squats 55lb kettle bell
400m run
Finished in 15.35
I was about a minute behind the guys I usually beat or barely get beat by.
I was regretting my late work out and choice of exercises. The WOD kicked my ass.
That being said...
I still feel like I've got juice this afternoon. Go figure?
I do not however think sleep will be an issue this evening.

Cheers!

Not to gay this thread up (not that there's anything wrong with that) but here is what I'm working with...
...or against!
197.5lbs yesterday
198.1lbs today
same scale
Pic today before work out.

Day-10
Still following the same dosage.
Yesterday I ate well and got a great nights sleep the night before. My back and legs were pretty sore and tired Wednesday but yesterday I felt fully recovered.
So, other than four pods of completely annoying teenagers taking 2 benches and two squat racks for an hour, the workout was awesome.
Actually the best yet!
I think my stamina has been great from about the 3rd day but day 10 I felt different all together.
I felt strong, and little angry in the gym, I even switched my music. Went from Girl Talk " feed the animals" (best workout music ever )to Clutch (other best workout music ever.
Came home, felt extra pumped, got some late night action and woke up ready for more:)
I was convinced the GW had some real effect from like the 3rd day.
Yesterday was the first day I felt any real difference in overall mood and libido.
I also have lost a pound since I started. I'd like to not loose anymore weight, but I'm gonna up calories and fat. I think I eat a little too lean for a skinny guy anyway.
Hopefully I'll put a little muscle on in its place.
Resting today, can't wait for tomorrow.

Cheers!

Last edited:
I haven't been on here in a few days...
I have a quandary.
I got 1 bottle of GW for my non human Test subjects and when I received it I realized how exactly I was supposed to dose and immediately ordered 3 more bottles.
That was 3 weeks ago and the bottles have not shown up, there is a problem in the warehouse.
I am of course out of that product as of yesterday.
While waiting, I ordered some Osta from a different company (last Tuesday, got It Friday).
So... I have been feeling great, eating great, recovering nicely and hate to lose my momentum so I was thinking I would start the Osta today at 20mg on my non human test subjects, ditch the creatine and BA and when the GW does get here, run that at 5mg and and keep running the Osta at 20mg on my non human test subjects.
This of course renders my log thus far meaningless but I hate to lose the Mo!

Thoughts???

Top Bottom