Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Peoples opinion on DMAA

there are zero positives and a host of negatives

i dare anyone to attempt to debate me on how stimulants help you gain muscle, the facts are THEY DO NOT. if anything they HURT your gains, not help cause they destroy your sleep and are very addictive

I would have to agree with Steve. Stuff is garbage and you really do not need a stimulant to work out!

Stimulant just like a drug in bodybuilding world every guy use it to perform their workout without it they don't want to came in the gym and i abuse all stimulant and my result was zero with anxiety, its hurt me lots i take stimulant pre workout because of its test so good and one my friend told me that everybody builder they take pre workout that is why they perform heavy traning i don't know pro bodybuilder take pre-workout or not but i am sure it's very harmful and addictive

Sent from my SM-J810G using Tapatalk

If you are absolutely sluggish on a certain day, a cup of coffee is plenty to get you up and going. You really shouldnt need stimulants just to be able to train though. Guys that do must really not enjoy lifting weights.

Top Bottom