Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

pedialyte

quidermoo

[FONT=Calibri, sans-serif]isthis a good option to hydrate after a workout? I know doctorsrecommend it if a kid is sick throwing up to help replenish. [/FONT]

[FONT=Calibri, sans-serif]isthis a good option to hydrate after a workout? I know doctorsrecommend it if a kid is sick throwing up to help replenish. [/FONT]
I cant imagine anything being wrong with it. But Gatorade a whole lot cheaper.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

2500 mg of dextrose, 205 mg of sodium chloride, 204 mg of potassium citrate, and 86 mg of sodium citrate. Nonmedicinal ingredients: water, citric acid, artificial grape flavour, sucralose, acesulfame potassium, FD&C Red No. 40, and FD&C Blue No. 1.

it is just water with some electrolytes, added sugars/sweeteners and dye

those ingredients have been shown to cause cancer and are not things you should ever put in your body. they should be ashamed for recommending this crap to people.

if you need something to hydrate use a product called ultima. it is what i use. and otherwise good quality spring water

I just drink water while training and then go home and cook a proper meal. You dont need to slam sugar right away. With hydration, the key is to be hydrated before your workout and continue to drink during.

I like Pedialyte it is low in sugars something I really don't like about Gatorade. Yeah, I drink it whenever I feel the need, even some times after a workout I will scarf one down.

Top Bottom