Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

PCT Stack - Sustain Alpha, Toco-8 & EndoAmp...good stuff?

First hand experience right here for both the traditional nolva/clomid/hcg and for my last PCT i ran the pp recovery stack. Results - well let's just say I'll never go back to nolva clomid again.

First hand experience right here for both the traditional nolva/clomid/hcg and for my last PCT i ran the pp recovery stack. Results - well let's just say I'll never go back to nolva clomid again.

Which is what 99% of all long time climid and nolva users say when tey try it for the first time.

Tell me more about this? I just started an all anadrol cycle. Will this PCT benefit me and when should I start it? I started this wek with 50mg a day, 100mg next week then 150mg for 2 weeks, 100 mg then back to 50mg? When would I start the PCT?

Tell me more about this? I just started an all anadrol cycle. Will this PCT benefit me and when should I start it? I started this wek with 50mg a day, 100mg next week then 150mg for 2 weeks, 100 mg then back to 50mg? When would I start the PCT?

Have you ran this above cycle before with any luck? Are you running any test with it? How is your liver?

Top Bottom