Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

pasteurized egg whites from store?

shrinkwrappers

okay my supermarket has been out of eggs for a while. i guess all the idiots bought them up ahead of easter and they never restocked but they do have plenty of pasteurized egg whites? are these good options instead of whole eggs and do they taste like ass?

My girlfriend powerlifts and uses them. She doesn't mind them, but I'm not a fan.

Last edited:
pasteurized OJ vs. freshly squeezed
pateeurized eggs. vs natural fresh eggs from chickens loose on a field

how can you even compare the 2? pasteurized eggs are for the lazy and i would never put them in my body. a true dead food that is nutrient lacking. your food quality MATTERS

okay my supermarket has been out of eggs for a while. i guess all the idiots bought them up ahead of easter and they never restocked but they do have plenty of pasteurized egg whites? are these good options instead of whole eggs and do they taste like ass?

As a rule, I think we should all try to eat good organic wholesome foods, the less processed the better. As much as you can afford and have the time to get the right stuff, we all should strive to get as close to whole food consumption as we can. Whole organic unprocessed, a tiny bit of bacteria in your food shouldn't kill you and instead, make you stronger. That being said I find that these egg whites in a tub that are sold at every store are incredibly convenient for bodybuilders trying to get all of their macros in. If your goals are Bodybuilding then you need to get your macros in when your schedule dictates and so just eat the protein, that is the #1 priority.

If on the other hand, your goal is long-term health and weight loss. Just don't eat it unless it is organic and whole, and just eating right should be the most important thing even over meal timing. As a matter of fact, you may want to start fasting as a lifelong practice of good health.

Top Bottom