Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

par deus i want ot send you money....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Distortion said:

Techinically since it ("one") doesn't aromatize it shouldn't stunt ones growth right? Same with 1-ad.
pa1ad if u read this plz gimme some feedback

It seems possible that they could increase height, because they would lower the amount of natural Test available for aromatization.

Do not take the above as anything remotely authoratative, as I do not know enough about the subject -- basically, just throwing something out there that has always occurred to me.

ParDeus

Flash_75 said:
kilosports sells the prohormone, not the actual hormone.

they sell the prohormone but will start sellign the hormoen soon im calling them tomorw to see if i can pre order

notpuff said:

of course its a bona fide steroid right? how come it was never realesed to the pharmaceutical market?

I don't know. Maybe it is difficult to manufacture?? It also can cause some irritation when applied to the skin. Not sure if it would do the same thing when injected, but it seems possible.

ParDeus
Big Mf'r #4 -- Now on-line!
www.avantlabs.com

Pat has said that he tried injecting it once and would prefer being infected with ANTHRAX. He then proceeded to manufacture some for Bruce Kneller and offered it to him as a gift.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom