Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Palputations From Fat Burners?? Any Alternatives??

SHREDDED WHEAT

Like many of you might experience, i get heart palputations from some types of fat burners. I'm lean as it is, i usually take them to kill my appetite or keep me going at my job. I usually take stacker 2's and they make me feel like i'm going to take a heart attack sometimes. Scares the shit out of me at times. Do you guys take anything that keeps you awake and and amped at the gym or just during the day where you do not get these palputations? Are Xenedrines or Thermadrines any better? The drinks are kinda good, but i prefer pill form for the convenience.

I tryed Stacker2 1 time and had the same problem. I cycle back and forth with Adipo and Hydroycuts w/no problem

Hey bro you might want to try adrenalin from genafarm. I used it for almost a year, great shit and you dont crash. in my opinion stacker2 is some kind of poison. I took it TWICE-the first time I had an anxiety attack from 2 caps, the second I went down to 1 and seven hours later if i stopped breathing and listened to my heart, i swear it was beating so fast I thought id run a marathon or somethin! And staying awake till 3 in the morning aint to cool since i wake up at 6. I swear stacker 2 is fucking poison!:xeye:

I'd recommend either Ripped Fuel or Hydroxicut. I switch between Adipo and Hydroxi, but I know a lot of people who can't handle Adipo...

Top Bottom