Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Pain when I squat

brandynhorn

[FONT=&quot]Hey guys, when i squat or leg press i notice behind one of my knees, on the backside, when i go close to parellel or ass to grass, a ligiment , or tendon pops in and out. causes no real pain , i try to widen my stance and point toes outward, and that helps reduce the instability a bit. Was trying to research what the fuck this is... knee is ok otherwise. can still squat.. but fuck it dont look right. been doing this as long as i can remember, but i finally stared at it while squating , and its pretty visable, when it pops its like the tendon is moving out and in...???[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

It might be technique, but also oft times it's not advisable to go ass to grass. You of course want to get a good deep squat, but getting your hip fold at or just below parallel with the top of your knee is generally where you should aim for. If you go as far down as you can possibly go instead, this will cause strain on patellar tendons for most people which eventually will become a chronic issue.

Top Bottom