Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Pain in nipples

NitroCBR

Recently I did a bulking cycle for about 3 months ang went from 155lbs to 184lbs, no body fat measurements. I never used AS or any hormones, just intense training and full diet.

I noticed that for some reason my nipples are now always sore and hard inside. It is also a little bit painful if you touch them. They got fuller , too.

What caused this and how can I eliminate it ? They look reallly ugly and please help me out.

Thanks a lot

BTW, I am 19 years old and the only supplements I use are protein powder and did a 3 weeks on prolab's creatine.
Now I only drink protein shakes, enriched with glutamine peptides.

Thanks

NitroCBR said:
Recently I did a bulking cycle for about 3 months ang went from 155lbs to 184lbs, no body fat measurements. I never used AS or any hormones, just intense training and full diet.

I noticed that for some reason my nipples are now always sore and hard inside. It is also a little bit painful if you touch them. They got fuller , too.

What caused this and how can I eliminate it ? They look reallly ugly and please help me out.

Thanks a lot

dude you gained almost 30 pounds in 3 months!?!??!? With no gear or anything?!!??! Really?!!?!!

Yes, I am serious and no gear at all.However, I gained close to 30 pounds but also 25% of it was fat. I am only 19 and never even thought about using steroids. I've only been training seriously for the past 9 months and have made great gains.

So can anyone please help me out why my nipples are so puffy and sensitive all of a sudden ?

Happened to me when i was 18. Doctor said that building muscle leads to lumps forming in my breasts. She asked me if i had taken steroids. I told her no and she replied by saying that it is normal for that to occur when you gain mass in a short period of time. Give it a couple of months or stop working out and you will see it go back to normal. She said some teenagers going through puberty go through that also. Hope that helps.

NitroCBR said:
Yes, I am serious and no gear at all.However, I gained close to 30 pounds but also 25% of it was fat. I am only 19 and never even thought about using steroids. I've only been training seriously for the past 9 months and have made great gains.

So can anyone please help me out why my nipples are so puffy and sensitive all of a sudden ?

ok let's keep this bumped up. if 25% of it was fat, was any of it forming around your chest area? if so you may be experiencing estrogen related gyno. some guys are very prone to that. but I could be wrong

Lets bump it again.

NitroCBR said:

That is exactly what I am thinking the main reason is. I gained a lot of mass in a short period of time and 3 weeks ago noticed my nipples being very sensitive and lumpy.

The Nature Boy said:

ok let's keep this bumped up. if 25% of it was fat, was any of it forming around your chest area? if so you may be experiencing estrogen related gyno. some guys are very prone to that. but I could be wrong

Lets bump it again.

Thanks,

Some of the fat did form around the chest area but most of the fat formed in the stomach area.
I think you are also right that I am experiencing an estrogen related gyno, which I suppose is caused by large mass gain in short period of time.

Is there a way to lessen the estrogen production in my body and get rif of the sensitive nipples ?

Thanks again guys

teenage gyno... it'll go away in a few months.
either that get some arimidex and nolva... then your set.

Happened to me when i was 18. Doctor said that building muscle leads to lumps forming in my breasts. She asked me if i had taken steroids. I told her no and she replied by saying that it is normal for that to occur when you gain mass in a short period of time. Give it a couple of months or stop working out and you will see it go back to normal. She said some teenagers going through puberty go through that also. Hope that helps.

It's natural Gyno! The doc will give you some med if you need it! Had the same prob once as a Young Sheep Nipple!

Top Bottom