x
Almost there! Please complete this form and click the button below to gain instant access.
EliteFitness.com FREE Email Series: How You Can Use Winstrol, Masteron, HGH, and Testosterone for a Perfect, Muscular Physique!
- -
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe.
- -
puritysourcelabsdomestic-supply
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals

pageant girl's first clen - please help!!

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about pageant girl's first clen - please help!! within the Bodybuilding Supplements category.

Excerpt: Completely new to all of this so forgive me if I say it (probably all) wrong - but in a jam and you guys know your stuff! So here goes: I'm a 28 yr old female - 5'7" - 120 pounds around 18% bf. Haven't been able to get the "jiggle" off my stomach - looks awesome standing still but jumping up and down and it's just too..loose. Have a pageant (where I'll be dancing) on Sunday. Got some liquid clen (having never done any anything before, but feeling a little desperate)

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

pageant girl's first clen - please help!!

Completely new to all of this so forgive me if I say it (probably all) wrong - but in a jam and you guys know your stuff! So here goes:

I'm a 28 yr old female - 5'7" - 120 pounds around 18% bf.

Haven't been able to get the "jiggle" off my stomach - looks awesome standing still but jumping up and down and it's just too..loose.

Have a pageant (where I'll be dancing) on Sunday.

Got some liquid clen (having never done any anything before, but feeling a little desperate)

Took .25 with the dropper yesterday at 9:30am

By 10:30 I could feel the shakes/jitters - and by 12:30 I felt like a crack addict (plus my pupils were about the size of pushpins)

Drank water tried to chill, and it finally "wore off" enough for my to sleep around 10/11pm

I was advised to take Taurine as well so I got the vitamin shoppe 500mg (with B6) version and probably took 10 of them between yesterday and this morning.

Didn't have a headache yesterday really - I could feel one "wanting" to take hold (if that makes any sense) but it never did.

Haven't taken today's dose since I had to fly this morning and just didnt want to risk feeling horrible up in the air: weirdly enough - as soon as I landed I got violently cramping in my left calf -- it's starting to subside (but seemed weird because I had no cramping at all yesterday)

At this point: I'm thinking I'll wait until bed tonight to take the next dose (and maybe back off to .2? I was actually told to start with .3 cause the event's in literally 3 days now - but glad I didn't).

But should I even bother?
    Can this stuff do any good that fast?
    I do have to be able to really function (dance:learn:speak to a crowd) by Sunday at 8am

Any advice/tips/thoughts are so appreciated - truly - just so lost on all of this ...

Couple other things I'm specifically hoping to find out;
    1. Are there specific foods that go/help/aid with using/making it through a clen cycle?

2. I was advised to try to not drink a ton of water (given that losing that jiggley skin/puffy look) was the goal in the first place - but now I'm scared that EVERYTHING'll cramp up if I stop drinking -- lots of water with this or not so much?

Thank you - literally so ao grateful for any help at all

Re: pageant girl's first clen - please help!!

I'm going to assume that your Clen is 200mcg per ml as most are. First off let me say that taking Clen right before bed is a terrible idea if your extra sensitive to it, which sounds like you are.
    You definitely should have started the dosing protocol much lower because of your weight and much lower. I don't think your going to be able to safely be able to do this with and effectiveness for pre-contest.
    Have you considered cutting sodium? Not even sure if you can take diurex or anything like that, not sure about your routine.

I was just thinking - it was so hard to function once the shakes kicked in that it would be better to get through that part while I was asleep.

I don't really have a routine. Especially right now - it's just last minute costume fittings and stretching - practicing dance - not even a lot of working out because what if you pull something and can't dance? So basically, I should've hit my perfect fitness level already and just didn't. Now I'm out of time, was given the clen and thought - hey worth a try.

I don't want to give up if it could work I just feel like there's got to be a trick to it that I'm not getting or something!

The trick to Clen is to get to know you're tolerance by working up, not by working down. I would start at .05iu's and maybe work up to .1 in increments.

Is there any other trick to avoiding the cramps/headaches/shakes?

I'd like to try a smaller does now but I can feel leg cramps and headache trying to "catch" on even now - almost 36 hours since that initial .25mL dose

Yeah, do albeuterol next time. Shorter half-life.

When your getting jittery your past your tolerance. You should be within this tolerance when dosing.

Taurine is good for the cramps bte

Its completely complicated for me. Should best of luck for yours future life.

ps. I did back it off to .05 and .075 and .1 mL doses with taurine and didn't have the side effects -- but I also haven't seen any impact at all. My feeling at this point is that I can't tolerate enough to make a difference. Oh well.

I'll look into the albeuterol -- haven't even heard of it before, but I'm interested to figure this all out...