Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Packers6211 log Titanium/Adamantium/Ancient Strength/MH 1000 Creatine

Well order done!!! Pick up some Beastadrol for later run, some Xtend BCCA's, and other goodies. Last month has been very good with the gains and people around have noticed a difference. I still have a lot of body weight to drop but I can tell doing the 6-8 reps has help me builid more muscle to burn the fat. The stack itself has been one of the best I've done. Adamantium def taste great and combined with Titanium packs a powerful punch. I'm taking some days off from stacking, and will be starting another stack soon. Thanks everyone for their support, as this month has been very hectic for me as both of my boys are in baseball limiting me to 3-4 days in the gym. They have few more weeks left then it's game on!!!

Man was there today and my son's coach got thrown out of the game lol. What the hell happen to kids playing ball lol. It's almost over with and I can start back 5-6 days thank God!!

Man was there today and my son's coach got thrown out of the game lol. What the hell happen to kids playing ball lol. It's almost over with and I can start back 5-6 days thank God!!

hah reminds me of when I use to play ball as a kid. However, it was the coaches that were the issue. I had this one guy who would cuss and scream if something didn't go his way. I always thought 'Isn't this just for fun anyway?' It wasn't like I was playing in Busch Stadium or anything.

You take the fun out of it when they're young and they lose interest. It's really sad that kids can't be kids because some coach's complexed ego or parent wanting to make millions of their child lol. I teach mine to do good but have fun doing it. Makes me think of my fav basketball player MJ saying time after time he failed his shots, and that's what made me better. You can't be afraid of failing.

Honestly parents have always taken competition too seriously, I never let it bother me but then again I am more mentally stronger than most if not all people I have met.

I loved it bro. Adamantium taste great and both pack a hell of a punch. Orbit carries both for good prices and lot of stack options as well. Will be doing Titanium again soon.

Great log Packers!

How did that go for you?

It was awesome. I definitely achieved some strength gains and leaned out a little more. I just recently finished up Adamantium and am on AnaBeta now (which is also crazy good so far).

Top Bottom