Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

? for PA1AD or anyone else that has used 1-AD

spring103

I am going to use 1-ad and the andro spray.......how long can I use this......does it have to been cycled. Would I keep my gains better if I tappered off or used clomid at the end? Pressed for time need your help!

I'm using 1AD right now... i've read a few people crashing at the end. I'm going to tell you what i'll be doing to be on the safe side. I'm at 6 pills a day right now, I'll be tapering off on my last week, and taking Zinc Monom(sp). Then to get the family jewels chugging i'll take Trib. and Maca

You definitely need to cycle this, and any other similar product. I took 1-AD for 3 months straight at 9 to 15 pills per day and actually had pretty respectable results from it. It was nothing like what you hear from actual anabolic steroids, however, I got much bigger (and stronger) than if I hadn't taken it. As far as what to take to get you back to normal, I'm not sure. I happen to have some blood work done at the end of that 3 months and my Test, LH and FSH were unbelieveably low. A friend of mine helped me out with some HCG and that apparently got me back to normal. HCG is easy enough to get and take so I would definitely take the 1-AD again, I thought it was good stuff.

riskybizz007 said:
Then to get the family jewels chugging i'll take Trib. and Maca

From what ive found Tribulus does not have any effect on lean body mass or on serum testosterone levels.

¹ Effects of anabolic precursors on serum testosterone concentrations and adaptations to resistance training in young men Brown GA, Vukovich MD, Reifenrath TA, Uhl NL, Parsons KA, Sharp RL, King DS, Int J Sport Nutr Exerc Metab 2000 Sep;10(3):340-59

² The effects of Tribulus terrestris on body composition and exercise performance in resistance-trained males Antonio J, Uelmen J, Rodriguez R, Earnest C., Int J Sport Nutr Exerc Metab 2000 Jun;10(2):208-15

Reggii said:
Bump......I'd like to see PA1-AD asnwer:fro:

I think that 3 weeks is a minimum cycle and beyond 8-12 weeks you may have more than acceptable trouble rebounding

That is about as specific an answer as I can give you

Guys trust me on tapering! I've done a total of 3 cycles. I lost a lot of my gains the first time. Second time wasn't so bad. Third time with Andro and 6 pills a day and tapering down for 1 week I kept all but 2 pounds! Much better results!

Top Bottom