Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

P Seven

thought this might be of interest:

posted on AF by RealJ

posted 03-05-2003 01:47 AM
I ordered a bottle of P7 for my girl friend about 1 month ago, hoping the calming effects would help her. She has a history of mild depression and also works in a very high stress work enviroment (animal shelter). As many of my friends on here know I've been with her for 1.5 years and we broke up in early november for almost 2 months. At the heart of why we broke up was her moods/and our sex life. I was tired of being the band-aid in the relationship and also couldn't live with the lack of sexual desire on her part. We've been back together since just before christmas and I'm happy to report that things have been steadily improving ever since. For the last 2.5 weeks things have been going almost too good,lol...I must add I did not elighten my girl friend on any of the positive effects that P7 would have, she thought she was taking yohimburn...in the past 2.5 weeks I've noticed the following

1) her overall mood and patience seem to be at an all time best, even when dealing with extremely stressful times at work such as the euthanizing of animals she had grown attached too. And especially when her boyfriend is being an ass

2) Her Quality of sleep has improved

3) Lastly her sex drive is getting out of hand, The only issue we've ever had regarding sex is her lack of sex drive at times, more often then not the times when she is also dealing with depression. Since we started dating again in December we've both made efforts to improve this area of our life and it has, the addition of P7 for her has only made it that much better. I strongly suggest any guys that wish their partner was in the mood as much as they are grab some P7. This is truly an amazing product and I highly recommend it for females, I haven't used it myself yet but will do so post cycle. I'd also like to add as a disclaimer that by no means am I saying P7 cured our relationship and her depression, it has mearly helped improve an already improving relationship

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

btw- any updates?

Received mine yesterday, and I just applied 1/8th pipette total to my wrists and iliac where the skin is extremely thin.

BTW, as soon as I opened the UPS box, a wave of peppermint scent assaulted me. It's strong stuff.

"BTW, as soon as I opened the UPS box, a wave of peppermint scent assaulted me. It's strong stuff."

Now imagine you're in a room with 200 bottles of it. :)
When the UPS driver pulls up and parks at the curb 30 feet away we know immediately when he has Yohimburn or P7 for us.

If you're using an eighth then you may want to use it twice a day. I use a forth twice.
But I may be bigger than you are. :)

I use about 1/2 pipette all day. Usually split up into 2-3 doses, with the last one about 10-30 min before bed. On really bad days, I use more... :D

just got a sample of the orange...i put some on...I really do feel calmer!! Perfect timing cause PMS is here....and this would be ideal before sleep..:)

I'm just a bit anxious about the oily skin thing...ive never broken out in my life...and I don't want to start now....

Macro- I recieved the womens formula on feb 26 and have been using it twice a day, 1/4 pipette on the inner forearm.

What I have noticed is a definite calmness, somewhat of an appetite suppressing effect. My libido was already high from the carao I'm using so havent noticed any further increase in that dept. Although I normally sleep very well, after the p7 it seems I sleep even deeper (don't wake up to pee).

A very interesting supp all the way around. Would like to know what are signs of using too much. Any problems when using other 7-oxo transdermal products?-valerie

Well - as for the oily skin, I seem to be getting that too, but it seems to be dose dependent for me and happens very quickly and so far, no actual acne. When I skipped a couple of days - no oily skin. When I forgot to use the second dose - less oily skin.

As for calming - yes. I find it calming emotionally, but there isn't any sleepiness or grogginess involved, I just don't get ticked off when I use it. Very nice, considering that the thermogenic I'm using DOES seem to make my fists a bit itchy. :)

Any problem with using a couple of drops 3 or 4 times a day, rather than more P7 only twice a day? I don't seem to be able to absorb more than 4-5 drops at once.

Fawn

macrophage69alpha said:

as per PM.. unlikely.. due to enzymatic competition.. it actually may lower estro levels..

Sorry Macro, but this makes no sense at all.

Pregnonelone is the BASE Hormone.

DHEA is synthesized from pregnenolone in the body.

Test/Estro are then synthesized IN EQUAL RATIOS again in the body from the increase in DHEA via the pregnenolone. Roughly in a 100:1 ratio in a male.

End result: Increased(minimal) test and increased(minimal)estro

How do you see estro levels decreasing?

Fonz

valerie said:

A very interesting supp all the way around. Would like to know what are signs of using too much. Any problems when using other 7-oxo transdermal products?-valerie

you could get too much elevation of t3 but for women this is less of an issue, as they have lower T3 levels. and too much 7-oxo can mean too much enzyme competition.. (though even that is really a minimal concern)..

basically dont reccomend it, but its not "real bad".. best answer at this time.

Top Bottom