Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

P Seven

oops, must have edited my post at the same time that macro was replying :)

thanks macro, so this is sounding more and more like the perfect supplement out there :) great benefits and minimal side effects :D

Millie said:
great benefits and minimal side effects :D

thats the goal.. part of the reason lots of feedback (postitive and negative is good).. so adjustments can be made... to improve the benefits and decrease the sides (if any).. as well as to help develop more concise dosaging amounts and schedules. and condition specific versions..

My understanding from reading the posts here is that the increase in oily skin (I already have oily skin to begin with) and breakouts are caused by the increased thyroid activity. Now I am really confused. Isnt an increase in thyroid activity related to increased metabolism? Shouldn't an increased metabolism lead to more rapid BF loss? And if the increased oily skin is caused by the elevated thyroid activity, then I experienced that particular effect rather quickly. My skin became oilier within 2-3 days of using P7. However, my BF loss is pretty much the same: nice, slow and steady.

Forgive me if my ques. seem dumb. I am really impressed with the benefits of this particular product and I just want to understand the whys of the "negative" effects so that I can deal with them more effectively.

just thought of other questions :)

does it need to be cycled? does it lose its effectiveness after some time?

and now some "technical" questions - how many pipettes roughly are there in 1 bottle? and how many pipettes per day would give you a 200mg daily dosage of 7-oxo-dhea (i did some research and the 200mg daily dose is suggested to be effective).

Millie said:

and now some "technical" questions - how many pipettes roughly are there in 1 bottle? and how many pipettes per day would give you a 200mg daily dosage of 7-oxo-dhea (i did some research and the 200mg daily dose is suggested to be effective).

200mg is with oral use.. lets just say that topical use, in this particular "lotion", is quantum leaps ahead of that with respect to bioavailability.

So am I to understand that if a female is taking P7 it is not recommended to supplement with either DHEA or Pregnenolone?

Why not? sides, not necessary (why not), etc.

And if a female is NOT taking P7, can they supplement with DHEA or Pregnenolone? What would be the benefit?

thanks again, macro :)

what about the need to cycle P7? is it necessary? does the body build a tolerance to it?

P.S. again, sorry for all the questions

From what I have seen you don't build a tollerance to it. However, you will get used to the feel good and sleep good effects of it. Not that those effects diminish in any way, you just get used to it so there is no contrast like when you first start it.

great! i am 100% sold on getting some :D

ulter, the "Canada standard" shipping method is not UPS Ground, is it? because ups ground charges an insane brokarage fee.

Interesting thread...I feel like a dummy for having to ask this, but what is the AF store, and where can I find it online?

xoxo

Wyst

Top Bottom