Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

P Seven

Did ulter just call me a PIG??????!!!!!

BTW epimetheus, the breast growth issue is the reason my SO is not trying the P7 right now. She tried oral pregnenolone around 6 months ago for perimenopausal symptoms and got VERY sore breasts and VERY hungry, so she now shies away from the stuff. She also suffers hot flushes so is not keen for something that is even potentially thermogenic until she gets that under control........it's all anecdotal, but once bitten, twice shy. In some ways it's a shame because she may be a perfect candidate for P7 therapy. She could use something to help her sleep and pee less frequently through the night.

oicu812 said:
Okay I am wanting to buy some of this stuff... I need something to be able to keep up with my b/f, whose hormones are raging right now, lol... So, what is the difference in the peppermint and the orange? which one should I get and does it matter that I am taking Yohimburn? Will it affect that?
Thanks!!!

the orange is more time released... its effects are more even.

the mint is more of spike.. right here.. right now effect.. though is does last a while..

for once daily use- the orange is better..

hey Macro or Ulter....is it safe to take this product if you have a high conversion rate of test to estro??I noticed that it said that pregnolone converts to DHEA??Will I have estrogen problems if I take this product???

MS said:
Did ulter just call me a PIG??????!!!!!

BTW epimetheus, the breast growth issue is the reason my SO is not trying the P7 right now. She tried oral pregnenolone around 6 months ago for perimenopausal symptoms and got VERY sore breasts and VERY hungry, so she now shies away from the stuff. She also suffers hot flushes so is not keen for something that is even potentially thermogenic until she gets that under control........it's all anecdotal, but once bitten, twice shy. In some ways it's a shame because she may be a perfect candidate for P7 therapy. She could use something to help her sleep and pee less frequently through the night.

there will be a lower dose pregnenalone ORANGE with higher 7-oxo levels version.. oriented toward those wishing to get minimal preg increases... though the stacking with 7-oxo- does reduce a considerable amount of the conversion to down stream metabolites.. as does dermal reduction..

the womens formula has low progesterone and Dhea.. the initial response.. while minimal is pretty impressive.. though it is too early to release for wide spread use..

the problem with oral preg is the huge spike.. and different reduction with oral use. as well as the lack of enzyme competition from the 7-oxo..

all feed back is greatly appreciated as fine tuning and future versions with more NARROW and specialized uses can be more readily developed... ie you want it to do this.. but not this... more immune stim and thryoid stimulus.. less calm.. etc..etc..

all are possible :D

Michael Corleone 21 said:
hey Macro or Ulter....is it safe to take this product if you have a high conversion rate of test to estro??I noticed that it said that pregnolone converts to DHEA??Will I have estrogen problems if I take this product???

VERY UNLIKELY... the 7-oxo- competes-- there will be very little upstream metabolism of the preg (which is much lower than the 7)

it may actually improve estro levels... research does indicate this in some cases..

Is the pregnenolone what is causing my oilier than normal skin?

would the orange version be less likely to cause the above effect?

I have noticed the oliy skin as well. I have also been getting a few pimples :( When will the female formula be released? The Orange version is the same as the Peppermint only time-released right?

I am about two and a half weeks into my first Test cycle so it is hard to sort out what is the test and what is the P7. I can say for sure that I was having a very hard time sleeping after starting the test and since I started the P7 I am sleeping like a baby at night and not feeling at all drowsy during the day and this from someone who has had a nap every day for the last....well, as long as I can remember. Libido....well, like I said I am using test so libido would be an understatement. In a week or so I will stop using it for a bit and then start again so that I can sort out what benefit I am getting from which substance.

8 days and not much.

Improved sleep came only with the addition of melatonin(6mg).
Apart from that, its a nice cologne. :)

Fonz

Top Bottom