Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

P Seven

Okay, update time. I have been using P7 for about a week and after adjusting the amount applied, have noticed a couple of significant things. I am a little more even-tempered, libido is increasing, and the only negative thing is my skin is much oilier, causing it to breakout. Adding the P7 is the only thing different in my daily regimen. I wonder if reducing the amount even more would reduce this symptom or would that just negate the other effects?

Macro, any thoughts?

I'm on day 7 using the original formula and haven't noticed anything dramatic yet. Then again, I'm a naturally even tempered, relaxed and oily skinned person, so maybe I'm not (yet) lacking these hormones??? However I've never had much libido, so I was hoping for some improvement there! Hasn't happened :(

Will switch to the women's formula tomorrow and keep you posted....

MS said:
However I've never had much libido, so I was hoping for some improvement there! Hasn't happened :(

Will switch to the women's formula tomorrow and keep you posted....

the womens formula does a LOT more in this area...

btw- agree that the calming effects of PSeven tend to be noticeable if you are anxious, nervous, depressed, angry, PMS'ing (at least from reports).. etc...

if you are calm already, you should still notice something.. though perhaps the skeptic in you is a bit strong :D.. did the SO give it a try?

"perhaps the skeptic in you is a bit strong" LOL macro

I am not a skeptic. I merely leave preconceived notions at the door when I try new things. Now it IS possible that I am sleeping slightly better and peeing less through the night, but as I said, there is nothing dramtic enough to make me say for sure it's the P7. In fact, I will be more certain if I STOP taking it for a week, then start it again and see if the trend continues. I can't say it's the P7 yet since, as a cycling female, these sorts of changes (fluid retention, improved sleep, and even changes in libido) occur on a regular basis. So I will carry on with my trial and report back when I have more info.

My SO hasn't tried it.

Natural Hormone Precursor
There is much current feedback and discussion within the transgender community that pregnenolone boosts the growth of breast tissue for the male-to-female, and feedback which suggests that pregnenolone boosts the effects of Evanesce and Feminol by a noticable amount. We have some initial feedback from born-women about breast-size increases, as well, which seemed to be related to taking pregnenolone. We cannot, of course, promise this result.

Pregnenolone is a hormone precursor that the body normally manufactures. It is produced in many organs such as the adrenal glands, liver, skin, gonads, brain, and the retina of the eyes. In the human body pregnenolone converts into DHEA which in turn is converted into other hormones such as estrogen and other hormones. Pregnenolone is also utilized by the body as a source of aldosterone. Its natural production peaks at about age thirty and declines to approximately 5% of the original level by age seventy. Biochemist Raymond Peat, PH.D., who has experimented with pregnenolone for many years, reports that when you are deficient in pregnenolone, taking it as a supplement can successfully relieve depression, improve memory, reduce skin aging, relieve arthritis symptoms, and reduce stress-induced fatigue. --- pregnenolone has been called the next "up and coming" anti-aging hormone..."

What Does Pregnenolone Do?
Animal studies done decades ago demonstrated pregnenolone ability to support memory function. Most of the human studies date to the 1940-1950's and only recently has pregnenolone research reappeared for the professional journals. Most of the early investigation had focused on pregnenolone supporting the learning of new skills, the energy levels in fatigued individuals, and the delay inflammatory response. Current research has focused on the relationship of pregnenolone to sleep, nerve trauma, and auto immune disease. Pregnenolone has been found to strengthen the myelin sheath membranes that are vital to the healthy functioning of our brains and nervous systems. Some researchers believe that pregnenolone may be the most potent memory enhancing substance known.

How Safe is Pregnenolone
Pregnenolone has a long history of use in humans without toxic side effects. It was used in the 1930's and 40's to successfully treat arthritis in humans, but was neglected when synthetic drugs replaced it. Pregnenolone is now being used to treat a wide variety of hormone imbalance or hormone deficient conditions, many associated with aging. Its use as a supplement does not appear to inhibit your body's own production of the hormone. Do NOT use pregnenolone in conjunction DHEA; stop using DHEA if you will be starting pregnenolone.

Is Pregnenolone Beneficial for Everyone?
Pregnenolone, in a very small percentage of male-bodied people, will convert to testosterone. This problem -- when and if it happens -- is more common with younger males. The symptoms of this problem are an increase in erections, and an increase in problems with anger-management. Another symptom could be no reduction in erections. Simply stop taking the pregnenolone if these symptoms are suspected.

Dosage Recommendations
As a dietary supplement, take 1-2 capsules daily with breakfast / first meal. Supplemental Pregnenolone is very well absorbed from the intestinal tract with meals, showing rapid rises in circulatory levels which maintained higher than normal levels even after 24 hours.

This pregnenolone exceeds pharmaceutical grade for purity.

This Information is provided for educational purposes only and should not be used by unqualified individuals to diagnose or prescribe. The publisher can not give you personal advice about your health problems. Please consult a qualified health care professional if you need help making decisions about your health program.

Okay I am wanting to buy some of this stuff... I need something to be able to keep up with my b/f, whose hormones are raging right now, lol... So, what is the difference in the peppermint and the orange? which one should I get and does it matter that I am taking Yohimburn? Will it affect that?
Thanks!!!

Got busy and just got back on to read replies. Macro, I am using the original (?) peppermint formula, was unaware of a female formula? And maybe I should clarify a little more, the most noticeable effect has been the increase in oily skin and breakouts. I am for the most part easy-going and seem to be just slightly more so and my libido has always been above average, so the increase there has been minimal. As for the increased metabolism, only time will tell as I am skeptical about such claims. Ask me in say 5-6 weeks and I could give a better assessment in that particular area.

So, should I decrease the dosage more or do you think the the oilier skin will dissipate over time?

It's great that you are all taking the time to post your results. It helps us and it also helps everyone else know what to expect.
The female version is being used by only a dozen women right now and will be released when we're sure the final formula is correct.
MS will be a very important guinea pig, ah... I mean tester.

Top Bottom