Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

P Seven

It ROCKS!! ;) I'm PMSing this week:rolleyes: but it has REALLY kept me calm and sane. My fuse is usually very short during PMS but I haven't blown up at anyone. I'm not suffering from depression this week either... another side effect of PMS. I usually start crying for nothing:bawling: But this week I FEEL GREAT!! I'm also sleeping well, I usually only get 3-4 hrs unless I use my "bedtime cocktail". I'm SOLD!:D

Hmmm - looks like I might have to jump on board too - I'm always a little grouchy when I'm PMSing. A liable to cry at stupid stuff. :)

The Ranger said:
Sassy, If I can find a bottle big enough, I'll ship my ass to ya pronto babe....heh heh heh

Ranger

Honey all you gotta do is stick my address on that nice rump o' Ranger and ship it COD! ;)

Macro, I have been using it for the last three days and have noticed a very mellow feeling. Maybe too much. The directions on the bottle state 1/8-1/4 pippette and that 1/8 pippette = 20 drops. I am not a large person, actually very small in stature. Is the 1/8 pippette just a general dosage? Do you think I could benefit from say about half the recommended dosage? That is what I will be trying over the next 3 days to see if there is a difference. Just wanted to get your opinion on decreasing dosage.

Wanted to add that I am using Yohimburn and Glucorell in addition to the P7.

is that a single dosing per day.. with multiple dosing.. use less..

if you feel too mellow.. use less..

dosage will vary.. and for many people a little goes a long way..

there will in the future be several versions (actually in many respects different products) with emphasis on different aspects and for different usage patterns..

The directions say to use that amount 2xday. I thought it was a little much so I have cut it in half but still 2xday. I will experiment a lil bit more and see what happens.

Just got mine yesterday;)
I always wonder with these kinds of things about the placebo effect that MS is always so kind to point out but I also know that I have not been able to sleep for several weeks without Tylenol PM and as soon as that wears off I am awake. Last night I slept the whole night and feel rested this morning.

My hubby grinds his teeth in his sleep when he is under alot of stress and there has been a bunch of grinding going on for the last few weeks so he started using it this morning. I will post his results.

Ulter or Macro - can you explain how much of an effect on metabolism can be expected?

It will increase your T3 levels so you can expect a metabolic increase and fat loss.

Top Bottom