Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

P Seven

God u guys are such bandwagon riders! ;) (j/k)

Actually I was looking for some sort of "mood enhancer" that wasn't prescription based as one doctor told me that most of them may make u gain weight (which is one part of the source of my shitty "mood"). I was really stressed out last summer due to my job situatin and was basically a miserable bitch, up all night because my mind wouldn't settle down, and then worthless the next day due to lack of sleep - i.e. no balance in my life. I used SAM-e for a while, but didn't really experience anything noticeable except in my bank account. Then I tried Inositol - which is wonderfully cheap. I mixed in kava kava at night to sleep and some nice flavored coffee in the morning. Worked pretty well.

Life is still pretty nutty, though in a different way now. I would LOVE to find something that promotes an "even keel"- I'll be jumping on the band wagon too! (Esp since my r-ala is running out...)

Thx Ulter!

Hmm, okay. Thanks. The last time I priced it was a time ago and it was more expensive than that. Three to four grams a day is what I was told to be therapuetic.

Can you all really feel the inositol????

Maybe i'll give it a trial run since it is fairly cheap at wal-mart.

BMJ

OK I got my P7 (damn fast delivery!) Now I smell like peppermint! :)

Now that I have the libido I need help w/ the horizontal mambo...

.. um.. that's another issue. Ulter, you got any bottles o' man at that AF store of yours??? ;)

Ulter, I tried it a few times, I could feel it working pretty quick....I like it alot...Good luck with it my man....

Sassy, If I can find a bottle big enough, I'll ship my ass to ya pronto babe....heh heh heh

Ranger

Top Bottom