x
Almost there! Please complete this form and click the button below to gain instant access.
EliteFitness.com FREE Email Series: How You Can Use Winstrol, Masteron, HGH, and Testosterone for a Perfect, Muscular Physique!
- -
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe.
- -

OXYFLUX

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about OXYFLUX within the Bodybuilding Supplements category.

Excerpt: need info?!?!.. side effects?.. how is works, who should use?.. if ok for women??.. etc.. (new at this).. thanks much for the help!

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

Thread: OXYFLUX

need info?!?!.. side effects?.. how is works, who should use?.. if ok for women??.. etc.. (new at this).. thanks much for the help!

come'on.. too new on this.. THANKU

All Natural
    Never heard of it. What vendors are carrying it. Product Names? What is there web site?

its a clen, from what i understand... i'm not too familiar w/ it either.

no vendors.

its a clen, from what i understand... i'm not too familiar w/ it either. clenbuterol.

no vendors.

Good Broly
    Texas....but closest I can figure it its 1300 a.d. and i'm being dragged to my death.

It's clen what do you want to know about it? I got a couple boxs of 20 mgs pills down in mexico for $5.00 a pop. I had pretty good results with 5-6 pills a day. Just do a search and you will find out everything you want to know.
    ---------------------------------

"Names Ash....Housewares"

Pro Bodybuilder
    If its Clen you'll probably get better results to your question on the anabolics board. To me it seems like both are supplement boards just the anabolic board is for illegal supps.