Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Overall suggestions

teamATOS

[FONT=&quot]Looking to try some new supplements to see some changes with muscle gain/toning. Preworkout vs fat burner?? Looking into possibly trying shredz for women including their creatine. Suggestions, comments? Have my protein picked out & a BCAA. Not sure if it's best to stick to same brand all around or pick & choose?[/FONT]

Brands being the same should not matter as long as they are all quality supplements. I do recommend taking creatine every day, although BCAAs are probably unnecessary unless your diet is very lacking.

Looking to try some new supplements to see some changes with muscle gain/toning. Preworkout vs fat burner?? Looking into possibly trying shredz for women including their creatine. Suggestions, comments? Have my protein picked out & a BCAA. Not sure if it's best to stick to same brand all around or pick & choose?

That will depend on your aims and needs.

[FONT=&quot]Looking to try some new supplements to see some changes with muscle gain/toning. Preworkout vs fat burner?? Looking into possibly trying shredz for women including their creatine. Suggestions, comments? Have my protein picked out & a BCAA. Not sure if it's best to stick to same brand all around or pick & choose?[/FONT]
Try cardazol from www.esarms.com and you get a fat burner and preworkout in one

Top Bottom