Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

over stiming myself possible?

ComptonYX

I am sort of a stim junkie with morning trips to starbux for my coffee's and refills at mcdonalds and at the car dealership i work. Now i want to use ECA stimulants before my workouts too. is there a limit to how much stimulants you can consume on a daily basis or is that not something i should worry about?

I am sort of a stim junkie with morning trips to starbux for my coffee's and refills at mcdonalds and at the car dealership i work. Now i want to use ECA stimulants before my workouts too. is there a limit to how much stimulants you can consume on a daily basis or is that not something i should worry about?

Forget about the coffee, you need to beware of the ECA.
Too many stims can cause atrial fibrillation which you don’t know you have unless you have an EKG.
ECA is usually used for weight loss. Unless you are obese, forget about the aspirin. It does nothing. If you take the EC (A) you should be OK, but do not overdue it. It is dangerous if you go too high.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I love the EC stack (no aspirin needed) when used properly and when hunger suppression is the reason you are using it. It is not going to strip fat off you though and it is definitely not a pre workout.

I love the EC stack (no aspirin needed) when used properly and when hunger suppression is the reason you are using it. It is not going to strip fat off you though and it is definitely not a pre workout.

Note to everyone: “he said, when used properly”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom