Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

OTC Steroids, prohormones,designer steroids,test boosters,supplements and more.

needtogetaas

In the last year OTC Steroids, prohormones,designer steroids,test boosters,and supplements have exploded the supplement industry. Advancements in products, loopholes in the laws, the major crack down on e-legal steroids, the media and more has more and more people turning to the supplement industry to help them reach there goals. If You do your research there is some really strong hard core supplements out there.

I must stress the fact that people need to research OTC Steroids, prohormones,designer steroids,test boosters,and supplements. Research what is in them, what they do, who makes them, how reputable the makers are, customer feed back on forums like elitefitness, ask friends, and everything in between.

In addition, it must be remembered that whilst available legally, OTC steroids are no different to their AAS counterparts in risk terms, and they should be treated like steroids. Powerful oral steroids that can have adverse effects if not cycled right and taken with the right support supplements.

First of I will list some of the more populer OTC Steroids, prohormones,and designer steroids.

Beastdrol. This is A powerful steroid. Gains are hard and lean. Strength gains are huge. This is a advanced steroid and should be treated as such. Support sups must be taken and it must be cycled properly. (more on this later).

Dieselbolan

Dieselbolan is less harsh then beastdrol but gains can be just as big if not bigger in the way of size gains. More size less strength. It can be run longer and at a higher dose then beastdrol and its also a much better choice for some one new to otc steroids. It can be used effectively in any steroids or otc steroid cycle. (more on this later).

19-tren-tfo
is a very strong but much safer prohormone.

Its effects are much like var,winny,proviron even though its a tren precursor. It is non mythelated and therefor mush safer of the liver. This can be added to any otc steroid cycle with no added stress to the liver. This makes it the perfect stacking pro hormone to any otc cycle.

Now I will list some of the more populer products that are used to enhance OTC Steroids, prohormones,designer steroids cycles.

Amplify02™ This is by far the best no/cee product on the market. Adding this to any otc steroid cycle will greatly increase the effects of the cycle in many ways. This gives added energy,more focus, and massive muscle pumps. All of which will help you blast out hard cor work outs in the gym. This is a great supplement to add to any cycle no matter the goals bulk or cut.

LIPOFLAME™ If your goal is to cut or lean bulk then this is a great supplement to add to your cycle.
No otc product works as good for cutting ( for most users) as this product. Combined with a otc cycle its a sure fat blaster.

DermaTherm

this is a topical fat burner. By int self I do not feel it is very effective but combined with lipoflam and with a ots cutting cycle it it gives an extra boost to fat burning.

Dermacrine
By far the best product ever made. This can be added to any cycle for a number of reasons. Not only dose it enhance the effects of steroids,but it works in ways that no other product can to make you feel great all day. Puts you in a good mood and starts your day of right. This product raises test,lowers estrogen,and raises dhea. Its ingredents are good for your health in many ways and the product down right works. Best topical test booster on the market.

Next I want to list some nutrition supplements that can and should be used on your OTC Steroids, prohormones,designer steroids, cycles to help with gains. I think this is a aspect of the cycle then many people over look. Most people tend to think you can just take a pill and get big. Well unless you are getting in the extra cals for bulking,getting in the right cals for cutting and so forth you will have a hard time reaching your goals. So here is a list of nutrition supplements

Better protein bars

Better protein bars can be used for any cycle be it bulking or cutting. The bars can be changed to fit your taste and your needs. They are less then half the price of 90% of the bars on the market,taste better and they are the only 100% natural protein bar ever made. They are unprocessed and have non of the health hazardous ingredents other protein bars have.

Big Blast If money was no object this right here is
SUPERIOR PROTEIN. Click the link and ready up on the product. This protein is the best money can buy and for good reason. It will help accelerate muscle gains,perverse muscle mass well cutting and more.

Now I will list the best support sups for otc steroid cycles.

AI's cycle support
This is a all in one support sup. It helps with liver support,cholestrol, lipid profile, heightened blood pressure and more. I feel this should be the base of ones on cycle support sups.

ERGO PHARM 6-OXO
Per my friend rosses requast I did a lot of research on this product and as far as I can tell it works. This is the only otc estrogen lowering product I know of. This product can be used during cycles of tren-tfo deisibolan and others to keep letro low.

LIPID STABIL

Now I will list the best pct (post cycle therapy) products to use after a oct cycle.

Testosterone Recovery Stack

UNLEASHED

Post Cycle

Click the word links to ready up on any one of the products^^^^^^^

Now I will lay out some effective cycles with supper sups and pct added for the cycles.

Bulk cycle.
1-6 deisilbolan 3 caps ed
1-6 amp02 pree work outs
1-6 big blast post work out
2-6 dermacrin 4 pumps ed
1-6 ai's cycle support 1 serving ed
pct starts the same day the cycle ends 4 weeks sustain alpha post cycle and unleashed.

Cutting cycle
1-6 diesilbolan 3 caps ed
1-6 tren tfo 3 caps ed
1-6 lipoflam 1 serving in the morning and 1 post work out
1-6 ai's cycle support
pct starts soon as cycle ends
4 weeks sustain alpha,postcycle,and unleashed.

Advanced lean bulk
1-4 deisilbolan 3 caps ed
1-4 am02 pre work out
4-8 beastdrol 3 caps ed
4-8 lipoflam 1 serving moring 1 serving pree work out
1-8 tren-tfo 3 caps ed
1-8 ai's cycle support
1-8 lipid stable.

pct the test recovery stack 4 weeks.

supper cutter
1-8 tren-tfo 3 caps ed
1-8 lipoflam morning and pree work out
4-8 dermatherm once a day in the mornings.
4-8 unleashed

pct starts as soon as the cycle is over. 4 weeks sustain alpha and postcycle.

The nutrition supplements are a good add to any of the cycles but not a must. Remember you get out what you put into a cycle.

Also always pm me for a discount on all products,info and more.

this is soo excellent make no mistake doing a short burst cycle on top of supps will do alot for people and more minus the risk of getting busted by buying juice

this would be awesome:

Beastdrol for 3 weeks with Amplify02 and Dermcrine / Unleashed
Tren Tfo for the second 3 weeks with LIPOFLAME, Amplify02 and Dermcrine / Unleashed

Then PCT

Great post. Can't add much more, but I'll try.

Best post -- post cycle combo -- BIG BLAST/ Recovery Stack /Amplify 02 (Yeah, I know these were all mentioned but this is a nice little stack and part of cycling which isn't often addressed).

Best pre-workout combo -- Lipoflame and ZIP. ZIp is non stim (cept for a tiny bit of bitter orange), yet it hypes the thyroid. Combined with a fierce focus supp like Lipo, you'll melt fat faster than with ephedrine.

I'm going to give the Beast and Tren tfo a try soon. Lots of good feedback so far.

tired many of them products myself .. and couldnt agree more .. awesome companies with top notch supps

Needto great writeup brother and I'm with you on all of it EXCEPT the OXO. I have a research article at home from Baylor University which actually revealed gains are hindered on this product. I'll post it up when I get back home.

Take out oxo and add UNLEASHED - then your post is solid.

Needto great writeup brother and I'm with you on all of it EXCEPT the OXO. I have a research article at home from Baylor University which actually revealed gains are hindered on this product. I'll post it up when I get back home.

Take out oxo and add UNLEASHED - then your post is solid.

I have read the article a few times bro. That article is one of the reasons I have been staying away from the 6 oxo for a wile now and just researching. It.

Gains or no gains there is one thing You can't get from a artical and that is real life research with humans.
Now I have the shale we say privileged of speaking with many end users who have used the product for many reasons..

now the users I took the most notice of were the members who complained of gyno problems and only having 6 oxo on hand to deal with it.. Naturally I told them it was not going to work and it be best if they threw it in the trash. Much to my serprize many people used the product and it worked.

I did a lot of research and it has some merit. The product deff seems to work to lower estrogen or block it in some manner much like nolva would. As studies I have seen show that free serum levels of estrogen rise when using the product (but the same thing is try for nolvadex) so It seems to me it has the same effects on the receptors as nolvadex does to a degree.

POST CYCLE and Sustain are far better anti aromatases than OXO. It's essentially a pro-hormone anti e. Fuck that. Use something natural and/or a real drug. Don't fuck with "in-betweens."

:biggrin:NEEDTO,
You are one BAD DUDE!!! I am seriously amazed at the effort you put into helping me and everyone else on this board. In the last week, I have learned more than usual for myself and it was very good information. I ordered the 4 packs of BetterBars, 1 bottle of Dieselbolan, 15 lbs. of BigBlast, and still need Beastdrol, Amplify02, and AI's cycle support. I will order today or tommorrow sometime. Going to be trying out the weight gainer recipe from NeedTo-Better Protein Bar. Wow, man I am so glad to be part of this EF Board.:ryanh:

Top Bottom