Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Ostazol question

NYdopamyt

I had a question about the best way to use ostazol the supplement from banned nutrition.
I usually wake up around 5:30 in the morning then I go train in the gym I'm there until about 7 then I come home take a quick shower and then go to work
what is the best time to take it if that is my workout schedule

I had a question about the best way to use ostazol the supplement from banned nutrition.
I usually wake up around 5:30 in the morning then I go train in the gym I'm there until about 7 then I come home take a quick shower and then go to work

I would take 3 capsules before you train of ostazol m1mk
and 1 capsule in the middle of training (intra workout)

As per the label

See the other thread

Top Bottom