Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Ostarine and water retention

aaronthrift

Getting ready for a bodybuilding show and currently running ostarine only at 12.5 mg a day at 5 weeks out. I'm thinking about bumping it up to 25 mg at 4 weeks out. Will it have any effect on the last week leading into the show when I manipulate water/sodium, and should I cut it out? Thanks

Ostarine is a completely anabolic substance so it will have no effect on estrogen levels or water retention. You can run it straight up until your show.

That being said...There are a lot of fake SARMS floating around on the market so make sure to order your SARMS from a reputable source. Most of us on the board use the SARMS source SARMS1.com.

As long as you got there real Ostarine, it should not cause any sort of water retention. However, keep in mind that the other compounds in the stack may do so.

use ostarine from sarms1. a lot of sarm's have built reputations for causing water and other sides, that is because people were really taking pro hormones instead. if you take the real stuff those sides will not happen. sarm's are 80% anabolic and 0% androgenic

Top Bottom