Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Ostarine only cycle (complete 30 day log and review)

bananafish

So today I finish up my short 30 day ostarine trial. This was my first time using any PED. I have included my daily log (which honestly mostly isn’t very interesting) and my conclusion and results at the bottom.

How I dosed it (in days):
1-8 ostarine 15mg
9-16 ostarine 18mg
17-18 ostarine 21mg (this is where suppression kicked in)
19-30 ostarine 18mg

18-30 Bulbine Natalensis 2000-4000mg (i will continue this for 3 or 4 weeks)

Daily Updates:

Day 1:

Taste not as bad as I expected, does taste horrible, does taste like glue, but chase it with anything even water and the taste is barely noticeable after.

Felt like I had more endurance in the gym, placebo ahoy.

Day 2:

Felt very hot in the gym, unusually so, most likely the place was a degree or two warmer than usual.

Appetite is very big, only 2 days in but I don’t think this can be placebo, usually I feel full quite quickly, today I scoffed down a 1500 calorie meal and was looking around me seeing if there was anything else to eat.

Possible placebo but do have a nice sense of well being as today went on.

Day 3:

Decent shoulder workout. Appetite over the course of the day was normal.

Day 4:

Normal workout. Appetite normal.

I seem to get a pep my step and a nice sense of wellbeing from around 2-3 hours after ingesting, I usually take it around 2pm, right before heading to the gym so am going to start taking it a few hours before training.

Day 5:

Day off.

Day 6:

Deadlift day. Nothing over-exerting attempted.

Day 7:

Off day. Had sore balls for a bit of today, not sure if it’s relevant to ostarine, I suppose probably not. I haven’t masturbated or had sex in 11 days, probably that.

Day 8:

Very focused workout. Feel good, no out of the ordinary strength or performance.

Day 9:

Upped dose to 18mg.

Day 10:

Amazing pump in the gym, great determination to push out extra reps and super vascularity. Gym was very busy and couldn’t use my usual equipment so don’t know if any strength has kicked in.

Day 11:

Home workout, arms and abs. Nothing to report. Other than my weight being up around 5lbs since day 1, chest appears fuller, ab region perhaps slightly leaner, for sure, this stuff works.

Day 12:

Back workout. Good.

Day 13:

Great workout. I feel my general confidence around the gym is up, carrying myself with a bit more assuredness and purpose. Feel good, it’s subtle, but positively different. No new strength.

Day 14:

No training.

Day 15:

No training. Oddly, one of the (several) reasons I’ve been hesitant to run steroids is because I can get acne pretty bad as it is and I imagine I could go through hell with it on a cycle, two weeks into this ostarine, my skin has never looked smoother or clearer. I wish it was totally non-suppressive, I’d run it year round. :D

Day 16:

Solid workout, pushing more weight here, getting extra reps there, unsure if ostarine is the reason, possibly is ostarine strength starting to kick in because my diet hasn’t been totally on point, haven’t always been getting above maintenance yet still gaining.

Day 17:

Upped dose to 21mg. Nothing to report.

Day 18:

Testicular atrophy noticed (they actually feel normal size, but they’ve all but disappeared inside me, I’m rocking the ball-less look). Dropping dose back from tomorrow. I haven’t been routinely taking the ancillaries I had purchased and planned to take along with the ostarine. Will be more regimented with ancillaries from now… Hoping to see some strength tomorrow.

Update: Just a few hours after consuming 2000mg of Bulbine Natalensis, my testicles have returned to normal. Might stay at 21mg and take 2000mg of Bulbine Natalensis every morning and every night.

Day 19:

Dose back to 18mg. Strength up slightly, getting extra reps. Balls hanging nice and normal.

Day 20:

Weighing in this morning I’m up around 8lbs from day 1. Amazing stuff, if I can add another couple of pounds by the end of this cycle it really will be phenomenal going, and I have never looked better, these lbs are all lean, I’m thinking I’ve probably achieved almost a year of gains in the past 20 days.

Day 21 & 22:

No training, feeling lethargic.

Day 23:

Feeling strong in the gym today, beat my previous unspotted PB for bench press by 5kg, went up 2.5kg and it went up no problem, so went another 2.5 kg and forced it up without too much trouble (reps not 1RM). Definite feeling of lethargy though, my workouts have been unaffected by this but outside of the gym I barely have the enthusiasm to do anything but lie down.

Another thing, the last few days my sleep has been up the left, unable to sleep at night, and sleeping a lot during the day. This could be what’s causing the lethargy, or else both are signs of suppression.

Will end this experiment on Friday, my final workout of the week so will be a 27 day run.

Day 24:

Felt good today, and motivated. Previous lethargy I think was just due to not sleeping very well. My poor sleep though I think is ostarine related.

Day 25:

Poor sleep again last night, fell asleep around 11:30 and woke up soon after, then fell back to sleep and woke up again, feeling wide awake, expecting it to be at least 6am and it was 1:49am. Slept again until 5:40 and that was me up. Sweating a lot in my sleep too and just feeling generally a bit weird when waking in the middle of the night.

Day 26:

Amazing strength in the gym, ostarine strength has definitely kicked in and I’m loving it. Was going to end the ostarine tomorrow but have decided to continue for another week to hopefully help this new strength set in. I don’t do 1RM as I workout without a spotter, but I’ve added 12.5kg to my bench.

If I can maintain this strength after this run ends I’ll be extremely, extremely happy.

Slept well last night, feeling good today, no lethargy and buzzed about my new found strength.

Day 27:

Great workout.

Day 28:

Was unable to dose any ostarine today due to other commitments.

Day 29:

No training.

Day 30:

Final day. Dosed 18mg and had another amazing workout. Increased my bench another 2.5kg so it’s up 15kg overall which I’m very happy about. I would continue the cycle but I’m going on holiday for a few days and have a few parties and events I’ve to attend in the days following that.

Conclusion:

Overall I’m up 8lbs, and I wasn’t on a regimented bulking diet, I’d say I would have been above maintenance calories only about 15 out of the 30 days, usually I was around maintenance and sometimes below. So I definitely could have gained more weight.

But that is some fantastic gains for 30 days of this mild drug.

Most of the weight gain happened in the first 2 weeks, it kind of evened out after that, adding maybe only an extra 2lbs.

Strength kicked in on week 3, I added kg to all my lifts, most pleasingly 15kg to my bench press (33lbs to my bench in 4 weeks? YES!)

Signs of suppression also kicked in around the 3 week mark (after upping dose to 21mg), lethargy and retreating testicles. This was completely reversed when I started taking 2000+mg of Bulbine Natalensis per day. What an amazing supplement that has been, my balls returned to normal within hours, my sleep normalised and lethargy vanished a few days after starting to take it.

An unexpected positive benefit has been more clear, even looking skin, and I’m usually very acne prone.

Would I do it again? Quite clearly yes!! :) I’ll be running it again in a few months time.

All in all, ostarine was more than I expected and exactly what I had hoped.

Nice log. Looks like a pretty good run.

Interesting report on the Bulbine too. What brand did you use?

Nice log. Looks like a pretty good run.

Interesting report on the Bulbine too. What brand did you use?

Bulbine was by Hectic Sports.

How were you dosing those doses?

Oral syringe, onto the tongue, allowing it to sit for 30 seconds then washing down with water. Full dose once per day usually around midday but sometimes as late as 6pm and as early as 9pm.

The ostarine was from the trusted UK research company that gets recommended.

I see this has been moved from the anabolics forum, I put it in there as that's where all the other mk-2866 logs and threads are.

So today I finish up my short 30 day ostarine trial. This was my first time using any PED. I have included my daily log (which honestly mostly isn’t very interesting) and my conclusion and results at the bottom.

How I dosed it (in days):
1-8 ostarine 15mg
9-16 ostarine 18mg
17-18 ostarine 21mg (this is where suppression kicked in)
19-30 ostarine 18mg

18-30 Bulbine Natalensis 2000-4000mg (i will continue this for 3 or 4 weeks)

Daily Updates:

Day 1:

Taste not as bad as I expected, does taste horrible, does taste like glue, but chase it with anything even water and the taste is barely noticeable after.

Felt like I had more endurance in the gym, placebo ahoy.

Day 2:

Felt very hot in the gym, unusually so, most likely the place was a degree or two warmer than usual.

Appetite is very big, only 2 days in but I don’t think this can be placebo, usually I feel full quite quickly, today I scoffed down a 1500 calorie meal and was looking around me seeing if there was anything else to eat.

Possible placebo but do have a nice sense of well being as today went on.

Day 3:

Decent shoulder workout. Appetite over the course of the day was normal.

Day 4:

Normal workout. Appetite normal.

I seem to get a pep my step and a nice sense of wellbeing from around 2-3 hours after ingesting, I usually take it around 2pm, right before heading to the gym so am going to start taking it a few hours before training.

Day 5:

Day off.

Day 6:

Deadlift day. Nothing over-exerting attempted.

Day 7:

Off day. Had sore balls for a bit of today, not sure if it’s relevant to ostarine, I suppose probably not. I haven’t masturbated or had sex in 11 days, probably that.

Day 8:

Very focused workout. Feel good, no out of the ordinary strength or performance.

Day 9:

Upped dose to 18mg.

Day 10:

Amazing pump in the gym, great determination to push out extra reps and super vascularity. Gym was very busy and couldn’t use my usual equipment so don’t know if any strength has kicked in.

Day 11:

Home workout, arms and abs. Nothing to report. Other than my weight being up around 5lbs since day 1, chest appears fuller, ab region perhaps slightly leaner, for sure, this stuff works.

Day 12:

Back workout. Good.

Day 13:

Great workout. I feel my general confidence around the gym is up, carrying myself with a bit more assuredness and purpose. Feel good, it’s subtle, but positively different. No new strength.

Day 14:

No training.

Day 15:

No training. Oddly, one of the (several) reasons I’ve been hesitant to run steroids is because I can get acne pretty bad as it is and I imagine I could go through hell with it on a cycle, two weeks into this ostarine, my skin has never looked smoother or clearer. I wish it was totally non-suppressive, I’d run it year round. :D

Day 16:

Solid workout, pushing more weight here, getting extra reps there, unsure if ostarine is the reason, possibly is ostarine strength starting to kick in because my diet hasn’t been totally on point, haven’t always been getting above maintenance yet still gaining.

Day 17:

Upped dose to 21mg. Nothing to report.

Day 18:

Testicular atrophy noticed (they actually feel normal size, but they’ve all but disappeared inside me, I’m rocking the ball-less look). Dropping dose back from tomorrow. I haven’t been routinely taking the ancillaries I had purchased and planned to take along with the ostarine. Will be more regimented with ancillaries from now… Hoping to see some strength tomorrow.

Update: Just a few hours after consuming 2000mg of Bulbine Natalensis, my testicles have returned to normal. Might stay at 21mg and take 2000mg of Bulbine Natalensis every morning and every night.

Day 19:

Dose back to 18mg. Strength up slightly, getting extra reps. Balls hanging nice and normal.

Day 20:

Weighing in this morning I’m up around 8lbs from day 1. Amazing stuff, if I can add another couple of pounds by the end of this cycle it really will be phenomenal going, and I have never looked better, these lbs are all lean, I’m thinking I’ve probably achieved almost a year of gains in the past 20 days.

Day 21 & 22:

No training, feeling lethargic.

Day 23:

Feeling strong in the gym today, beat my previous unspotted PB for bench press by 5kg, went up 2.5kg and it went up no problem, so went another 2.5 kg and forced it up without too much trouble (reps not 1RM). Definite feeling of lethargy though, my workouts have been unaffected by this but outside of the gym I barely have the enthusiasm to do anything but lie down.

Another thing, the last few days my sleep has been up the left, unable to sleep at night, and sleeping a lot during the day. This could be what’s causing the lethargy, or else both are signs of suppression.

Will end this experiment on Friday, my final workout of the week so will be a 27 day run.

Day 24:

Felt good today, and motivated. Previous lethargy I think was just due to not sleeping very well. My poor sleep though I think is ostarine related.

Day 25:

Poor sleep again last night, fell asleep around 11:30 and woke up soon after, then fell back to sleep and woke up again, feeling wide awake, expecting it to be at least 6am and it was 1:49am. Slept again until 5:40 and that was me up. Sweating a lot in my sleep too and just feeling generally a bit weird when waking in the middle of the night.

Day 26:

Amazing strength in the gym, ostarine strength has definitely kicked in and I’m loving it. Was going to end the ostarine tomorrow but have decided to continue for another week to hopefully help this new strength set in. I don’t do 1RM as I workout without a spotter, but I’ve added 12.5kg to my bench.

If I can maintain this strength after this run ends I’ll be extremely, extremely happy.

Slept well last night, feeling good today, no lethargy and buzzed about my new found strength.

Day 27:

Great workout.

Day 28:

Was unable to dose any ostarine today due to other commitments.

Day 29:

No training.

Day 30:

Final day. Dosed 18mg and had another amazing workout. Increased my bench another 2.5kg so it’s up 15kg overall which I’m very happy about. I would continue the cycle but I’m going on holiday for a few days and have a few parties and events I’ve to attend in the days following that.

Conclusion:

Overall I’m up 8lbs, and I wasn’t on a regimented bulking diet, I’d say I would have been above maintenance calories only about 15 out of the 30 days, usually I was around maintenance and sometimes below. So I definitely could have gained more weight.

But that is some fantastic gains for 30 days of this mild drug.

Most of the weight gain happened in the first 2 weeks, it kind of evened out after that, adding maybe only an extra 2lbs.

Strength kicked in on week 3, I added kg to all my lifts, most pleasingly 15kg to my bench press (33lbs to my bench in 4 weeks? YES!)

Signs of suppression also kicked in around the 3 week mark (after upping dose to 21mg), lethargy and retreating testicles. This was completely reversed when I started taking 2000+mg of Bulbine Natalensis per day. What an amazing supplement that has been, my balls returned to normal within hours, my sleep normalised and lethargy vanished a few days after starting to take it.

An unexpected positive benefit has been more clear, even looking skin, and I’m usually very acne prone.

Would I do it again? Quite clearly yes!! :) I’ll be running it again in a few months time.

All in all, ostarine was more than I expected and exactly what I had hoped.
Did you have any nightmares, bad dreams? I noticed you had trouble sleeping. I just started ostarine 25mg and I think I need to back it down to 10mg. Did you have any anxiety attacks or rapid heart beat?

One of the reasons I started TRT was to help with my day-to-day energy levels. TRT helped a bit but not as much as I had hoped. I recently added Ostarine at 25mg/day to the stack and my energy levels are great. I take it just before bed and I'm sleeping like a baby. The one thing TRT did for me is help with my insomnia.

Not my ideal osta run but you cant argue with results.Great job buddy

I'm planning on doing this same cycle (have done Ostarine for maybe 6 days or so now.) I've read conflicting things about bulbine, though. Did you notice any adverse effects after a while on it?

Top Bottom