Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Ostarine, GW, s4 log

onetwomany

Banned
Running these compounds together starting today. Dosage as follows..
Osta 15mg Maximpep
GW 10mg. Uniq
S4 25mg. Uniq

My stats 28 5 11 176 lbs 9% bf

Start at low doses to asses how I feel. If I up the dose it will more than likely only be with Osta and GW. Took first dose they all taste like shit but to be expected. This is in attempt to keep gains I've made over my previous var cycle to include staying lean. Not trying to pack on pounds but 1-3 lbs of muscle isn't going to hurt my feelings. If I stay at current dose this will be an 8 week process and will update every few days unless something significant happens unexpectedly.

Workouts I can surely add in detail if you like. My diet is mostly organic and kind of what people call paleo I suppose. Trying to lean out and still build muscle. So im not eating a bunch of carbs but plenty of protien. I never eat fast food and I don't drink sodas or anything like that. If there really is an interest ill post.

So today was easy day 6 mile hike 60lbs 15min mile pace. 80 pullups. dosage was the same. Eyes hurt a bit with a little headache just at the end of the day, both days. Like they were strained during the day though I didn't notice anything out of the normal. Could be a dehydration factor but I seriously doubt it. Probably the s4 im sure but ill give it two more days. If it persists ill drop it from the stack till the end and finish it out. Other than this I feel great all day good mood, good workouts no pre workouts being used yet. Hungry quite a bit.

Upper body workout for endurance 300 pushups variety of incline, declined, close wide, on parralett. Minimal rest between sets. Abdominals 200 set up, reverse crunches leg lifts ect. Tmrw will be bis,shoulder,back and run so ill get a feel for any real strength improvements from my previous var run. Dose stayed the same split the s4 dose in half am pm and only had very slight headache either time. Much better than the previous two days. I have noticed I sleep very well and have some pretty realistic dreams since starting. Muscular endurance is up for sure. Cardiovascular endurance to be tested over the next few days.

Last edited:
Dumbbell curls hammer curls concentrated curls. Triceps OH extension and triceps kick backs. 5 sets of ea. Upped dose ostarine to 33mg. Everything else remained the same. Headache seems to have stopped. Eyes don't hurt no night vision problems. So far so good.

So far weeks been good to me. Done a lot of muscular endurance exercises lots of push ups sit ups muscle ups mostly cross fit type workouts and some GymJones workouts. Have to say that my upper body really doesn't get to sore this past week or so at all. Have incorporated shoulder presses bicep curls triceps ext. Over the normal weight I use and still not effected. Im not to sure how much I have leaned out as I am already pretty lean but I have put on about a pound in 8 days. Everything has stayed the same. Upping the dose of s4 to 50mg half am half pm. No sides headaches went away. Not eye sight problems as of yet.

9 days in and my hunger the past two days has doubled no doubt. Ran this morning 2 miles with 30 sec sprints every 30 seconds and 5 mile bike sprints with muscle ups, pistols TGU with barbell and ended in 1000 meter row. Have to say my endurance is up only rest was transition to each event. At the end I was sweaty but not winded. I love this stuff so far. Wish I could find a good place for gene therapy and make it permanent!

Today's a day off dose stays the same. Muscles feeling full and hardened. Yesterday was active body weight recovery exercises. A little of everything thrown in. Full body workouts. Still no sides on eye sight or anything else. Feel great. Ill answer any questions anyone has as well

Top Bottom