Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Ostarine Cycle for body recomp or cut?

Frosti912

I started taking ostarine at around 10/15mg a day 5 days ago, obviously I do not expect to see results already yet I was just wondering before I go further into the cycle, as I only weight 165 (ish) lbs, fairly lean in most areas except store a fair amount of stubborn fat. Should I use this cycle in order to maintain my weight and attempt to achieve a body recomp, or cut down at around 1-2lbs each week. I feel as if my original intentions to cut may be seen as somewhat insane considering im 6 foot 2 and weigh 165. Also was just wondering whether 10-15mg a day is enough, I have over a gram of ostarine yet was hoping to do another cycle in the future yet I do not mind using 20-30mg a day of ostarine in this cycle in order to achieve better results as long as I do not experience any testicular atrophy like others have experienced when running ostarine at around 25mg a day. (To clarify I also have a gram of nolva which I intend to use as a pct at 20mg a day for 2 weeks after the cycle).

Forgot to mention that I intend to run the ostarine cycle for 8 weeks at 10-15mg a day but can up to 25mg a day if theres a low chance of

Forgot to mention that I intend to run the ostarine cycle for 8 weeks at 10-15mg a day but can up to 25mg a day if theres a low chance of

Of what? And you don't seem to have decided what it is you're actually trying to do

sorry not sure why it cut off the end of the post, was saying I will happily up the dosage of the ostarine if there's a low chance of any sides, like I mentioned earlier there's been a few reports of people beginning to notice testicular atrophy when upping their first cycle to around 25mg forcing them to lower it.

Thanks man and I understand that the recommended is 25 but in terms for a cut surely I want to lower that, many have recommended doing 10mg a day for a cut, yet from what I have heard this is just preference.

Im not doubting you just simply saying that in terms of diet and training I'd say its not too bad, for example in terms of maintaining my weight I have 2400 calories, 200g protein, 250 carbs, and around 50g fat minimum each day and have stuck to this for many months now, and train 6 days a week consistently for a fair while now.

Of what? And you don't seem to have decided what it is you're actually trying to do

also forgot to mention, I was simply just asking whether its even worth the cut at such a low weight for my height, surely a body recomp would be more beneficial as Ostarine is somewhat made for that?

Top Bottom