Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Ostarine/Cardarine Newbie Question(s)

Ajmccracken

Hey all,

I just received my Ostarine and Cardarine bottles from SARMS1 and am excited to start Monday. However, I can't deny being petrified that the label specifically says "not for human consumption"....whhhaaaaa????? Why not!?

With that being said, it wouldn't be the first time I've tried something like this that I didn't exactly know what the ingredients were. So now I'm trying to figure out how you know how much the dosage is with the unmarked droppers it comes with. How do you guys measure it out and do you just drop it right into your mouth or mix it in something? It seems to be a very small amount so I don't see why you'd need to mix it, but I want to do this the right way.

And lastly, I'm not a bodybuilder per say...just a 5'3", 146 lb. (27% BF) girl who lifts 3x a week (as heavy as I can with low to mid reps) and is eating with a pretty large deficit 5x a week and eating up to maintenance 2x a week. I'm eating about a 40/40/20 macro ratio and drink tons of water. Not much processed at all, but I do have a Diet Coke every day. Knowing all of that, do you think the ost/card will help me keep my muscle as I'm lifting with my large calorie deficit and more importantly, will it burn some FAT!? Or do I need cardio in there too? I hate cardio, but I'm not going to spend $200 on a product that won't work unless I do it.

You guys are the experts, and I can take it, so your best advice for me to get the most out of this 6 week plan I'm doing would be very much appreciated. Thanks everyone!

Amber

Gw helps with cardio endurance so it probably wouldn't hurt to do cardio

Sent from my Nexus S using EliteFitness

Hey all,

I just received my Ostarine and Cardarine bottles from SARMS1 and am excited to start Monday. However, I can't deny being petrified that the label specifically says "not for human consumption"....whhhaaaaa????? Why not!?

With that being said, it wouldn't be the first time I've tried something like this that I didn't exactly know what the ingredients were. So now I'm trying to figure out how you know how much the dosage is with the unmarked droppers it comes with. How do you guys measure it out and do you just drop it right into your mouth or mix it in something? It seems to be a very small amount so I don't see why you'd need to mix it, but I want to do this the right way.

And lastly, I'm not a bodybuilder per say...just a 5'3", 146 lb. (27% BF) girl who lifts 3x a week (as heavy as I can with low to mid reps) and is eating with a pretty large deficit 5x a week and eating up to maintenance 2x a week. I'm eating about a 40/40/20 macro ratio and drink tons of water. Not much processed at all, but I do have a Diet Coke every day. Knowing all of that, do you think the ost/card will help me keep my muscle as I'm lifting with my large calorie deficit and more importantly, will it burn some FAT!? Or do I need cardio in there too? I hate cardio, but I'm not going to spend $200 on a product that won't work unless I do it.

You guys are the experts, and I can take it, so your best advice for me to get the most out of this 6 week plan I'm doing would be very much appreciated. Thanks everyone!

Amber

If its not your first time with something like this then why the reaction ? Anyways don't use the dropper go get an oral syringe from a local cvs walgreen, they will probably give it to you for free. I use the 1ML one but if you want larger I guess you can but if your not dosing it that high which you most likely aren't the 1ml is fine. Withdraw the amount in the oral syrine and just take a shot of it.. tastes like shit but just chase it down with whatever if you have to, I just use a little water. And if your 27% BF I would worry more about losing more fat than preserving your muscle to be honest but yes it is anti catabolic. And no offense but if your 27% BF and whatever your currently doing isn't working very well why would you not want to incorporate some sort of cardio? I hate cardio as well but too many benefits not to, I prefer to jump rope a lot or do high intensity shit because steady state cardio just isn't for me

Top Bottom