Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Ostarine and Cardarine

Can these be stacked with sust 350? Or with a test/eq stack?

Also is fsupply a legit place to get hcg?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

I just realized I put this on the wrong section. Can a mod move this to anabolic section please? Really would like some advice. Thanks

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

You can definitely stack SARMS with AAS, and there is no problem at all with that. In fact, SARMS are always a great addition to a cycle, since they will give additional benefits without any side effects of their own. If you will stack Test+EQ+Cardarine you would be getting the ultimate endurance stack that can't be compared with anything else.

As for the HCG, I would not use it, neither on cycle, nor off cycle, since its benefits are definitely not worth all the risks. It can cause such side effects as gyno and suppression, and it will barely do anything for your natural testosterone production. In fact, it only mimics the functions of LH and FSH, but it will not actually make them work. As a result, you will get an increased level of testosterone only while you take HCG, which will drop back down as soon as you stop using it. Therefore, it would make sense to use something that will cause less side effects and actually do something for your natural testosterone production. For instance, you can use HCGenerate ES - it will keep the plums big and functioning during the cycle, and it will be a great help for natural testosterone production during PCT, since it will make LH and FSH actually work. As a result, your body will keep producing testosterone even after you stop taking it. However, unlike HCG, it will not cause any side effects at all, and it is more convenient, since it is taken orally. Besides, the libido boost from HCGenerate ES is a sight to see.

Regarding the possible sources to get your stuff, I would recommend you to visit the source section of EVO (http://www.evolutionary.org/forums/source-talk/). There you will find detailed information about different sources, and will see feedback from their customers. I am sure that after doing a little research there you will be able to make a well informed decision in regards to the source for your gear. Personally, I love the Berd Pharmaceutical stuff sold by Roidmass, but you should never listen to just one opinion, and do your research. The above mentioned place is a good place to start.

You can safely stack SARMS with any steroid. Cardarine is a great addition to any steroid cycle for its effects on fat loss, endurance and recovery: http://www.evolutionary.org/cardarine/

I personally would save the ostarine and use it in your PCT instead. Ostarine was primarily developed to prevent muscle wasting in people with HIV and cancer. It's great to include in a PCT because your hormones are low and it will make you hold on to all the muscle you gained during your cycle.

I would include the cardarine into your cycle and save the ostarine for your PCT. For your PCT, I recommend the perfect PCT protocol -> http://www.evolutionary.org/the-perfect-post-cycle-therapy-pct/

It is completely up to you on how you want to run it. You could just include them in your AAS stack or use the ostarine and cardarine in PCT to help keep gains. Either way you cant go wrong as long as you get legit sarms.

Top Bottom