Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Ostarine / Arimidex dosage?

slothboy

Hello,

So I started my first ever Ostarine cycle about a week and a half ago (4/5/18), and I noticed that my right nipple was getting a little puffy and my libido was tanking after about a week.

Because I am a complete idiot and new to this, I didn't have an AI or SERM on hand, so I stopped the cycle last Thursday (4/12/18). My symptoms have drastically reduced, and I have Nolva and Arimidex on its way in the mail.

My question is: since I believe I am gyno sensitive, what would be a good strategy for continuing this cycle. My current plan is this:

0.25 mg osta for ~4.5 weeks
0.25 mg arimidex (EOD)
0.5 mg nolva every day during PCT

My osta came from IRC.bio, and I have heard they are very reputable, so I do not think the osta is fake or low quality.

Any help/suggestions/stories?

ostarine does not cause these issues. obviously your stuff is fake. IRC i'm sure has dozens of reps that flood social media saying their stuff is reputable.

if you want real ostarine you need to use sarms1. you can hit me up for a coupon code and i can help you out with a good deal

Hello,

So I started my first ever Ostarine cycle about a week and a half ago (4/5/18), and I noticed that my right nipple was getting a little puffy and my libido was tanking after about a week.

Because I am a complete idiot and new to this, I didn't have an AI or SERM on hand, so I stopped the cycle last Thursday (4/12/18). My symptoms have drastically reduced, and I have Nolva and Arimidex on its way in the mail.

My question is: since I believe I am gyno sensitive, what would be a good strategy for continuing this cycle. My current plan is this:

0.25 mg osta for ~4.5 weeks
0.25 mg arimidex (EOD)
0.5 mg nolva every day during PCT

My osta came from IRC.bio, and I have heard they are very reputable, so I do not think the osta is fake or low quality.

Any help/suggestions/stories?

So no then.

The beauty of SARMS like ostarine is that they do not aromatize into estrogen so no AI is needed.

Just run the ostarine by itself man! Side effects like gyno are impossible from SARMS

I would toss the product you have in the garbage and get some real sarms. Ostarine does not aromatize so you should not have any issues like nipple sensitivity.

Top Bottom