Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Ostarine (MK2866) questions that i can't find answers to.

Harv2011

I wanna stack Ostarine (MK2866) and GW-501516 together. I been doing CrossFit while taking GW-501516 and i'm pretty satisfied with the results i got. My overall fitness has increased, my endurance and even my strength a bit. I been reading around and i saw the Ostarine (MK2866) is great for strength gains and joint recovery, which is really beneficial for the style of working out i'm into. I wanna stack both of these products to take my fitness to the next level. I read an article about MK-2866, but i was having a hard time telling wether i needed to take a PCT or not after cycling off the MK-2866. Just hoping you guys can help me out with this and tell me a good dosage to take, etc...

Yes you need a mini pct. I was thinking of running the same cycle as you in the near future. What I read 25 mg a day is the best.
My cycle will be
Mk-1-8 25 mg ed
Gw-1-12 20mg ed split 10-10
Hcg 1-8
Dspark 1-8
Mini pct
Unleashed post combo
Or hcg es

Unleashed/post combo from mr supp
Hcg es, hcg ,dspark from n2bm.
I think dspark is redueing there formula so might not be avaible. My pct will be 4 weeks or till bottles are gone.

Hopefully dylan will see this thread he's the sarms master. He will be able to tell you more.

Okay, thanks dude. I just read an article on here by Dylan Gemelli. And according to him no PCT is needed as long as you don't go over the 25 mgs for 4-6 weeks. Anything more than 25 mgs you gotta run a PCT.

Okay, thanks dude. I just read an article on here by Dylan Gemelli. And according to him no PCT is needed as long as you don't go over the 25 mgs for 4-6 weeks. Anything more than 25 mgs you gotta run a PCT.

I would suggest adding HCGenerate to the sarms cycle to mitigate any minor suppression it may bring.

Sarms1 is running a buy two get one free sale right now also that can save you some bucks on this stack

I would suggest adding HCGenerate to the sarms cycle to mitigate any minor suppression it may bring.

Sarms1 is running a buy two get one free sale right now also that can save you some bucks on this stack

So take this with the MK-2866 for 4-6 weeks, then i should be good? No PCT? I'm just trying to do this right and get educated on it as much as possible

So take this with the MK-2866 for 4-6 weeks, then i should be good? No PCT? I'm just trying to do this right and get educated on it as much as possible

no you ill need to run a minor PCT for the mk-2866 it does shut you down some. i would suggest you run LGD-4033 it has promising studies and you cant beat supiorpeps buy one get one free sale till the end of the month.. just add both to you cart and the store will take care of the rest. clck the banner in my signature to get to the website.
they also have clomid for your pct.

My mini pct normally consists of hcgenerate. Never needed anything more. If you like GW, try the cardarine brand from sarms1 next time. It's potent as hell

I wanna stack Ostarine (MK2866) and GW-501516 together. I been doing CrossFit while taking GW-501516 and i'm pretty satisfied with the results i got. My overall fitness has increased, my endurance and even my strength a bit. I been reading around and i saw the Ostarine (MK2866) is great for strength gains and joint recovery, which is really beneficial for the style of working out i'm into. I wanna stack both of these products to take my fitness to the next level. I read an article about MK-2866, but i was having a hard time telling wether i needed to take a PCT or not after cycling off the MK-2866. Just hoping you guys can help me out with this and tell me a good dosage to take, etc...

hcgenerate es is more then enough for pct for an osta cycle.

Top Bottom