Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

orlistat for weight lost

greg buny

HI guys , I would like some reviews on this, how effective is ti for weight loss? the description of the product says it inhibits the absorption of dietary fats leading to fat loss, thank you.

there is no magic pill on earth that will help weight loss. if it existed NOBODY would be fat. think about it

the key to losing weight is eating LESS FOOD, LESS OFTEN. crazy concept i know and something nobody wants to do but it works. why do you think crackheads are so skinny? cause they don't eat! and combine it with MORE EXERCISE, MORE OFTEN. that's why people who do labor jobs are skinny, they burn calories all day

I would not touch any of these types of drugs. Fat loss can be done in a very healthy and safe way.

Use an online TDEE calculator to figure out how many calories you burn in a day. Then just eat 500-700 less than that each day. Use an app like myfitnesspal to track your calories so you can ensure you are in a caloric deficit every single day. You have to be consistent with this.

One of the side effects of orlistat is that it will cause you to literally shit your pants because dietary fat is constantly leaking out of your anus. Read reviews on the drug if you don't believe me.

Rather then shit your pants, follow a smart diet and training program. That will give you long term maintainable results - with no side effects.

Check out this article I wrote on grocery shopping and how to set up a meal plan for fat loss -> https://www.needtobuildmuscle.com/b...timate-grocery-shopping-list-serious-athlete/

Top Bottom