Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

organic supps question

tanak!

Do you guys think taking organic supplements makes any difference when it comes to results? they cost way more money than nonorganic , the guy at gnc told me the price range difference is because they are more effective and less harmful, if that's the case do you think organic protein powder will give you faster results than regular protein? thank you

Organic is always better for your body especially if it's non GMO grass fed protein, which is great if you can afford it. Need to build muscle has great deals on quality whey isolate that I will buy once I yock this 5lb bag.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

which supplements are you referring to?

i'm assuming you are talking about protein bars or powders right? if so then yes they are better for you, but just cause it says organic doesn't mean it is healthy

i would much rather you spend your money on grassfed beef, organic produce, and humane friendly eggs than wasting them on supplements

All organic means is that no pesticides or herbicides were used in the feed of the animals given the protein. Organic doesn't necessarily mean it's better for it. For example, organic chips are still chips. They will have the exact same calories and macronutrients as regularly chips.

For the most part, organic supplements are a scam. What matters is what's in the ingredient list. Not necessarily if it's organic or not.

All protein powders are not created equal. You really need to be a smart consumer in today's market and do your research. Look at the ingredient list and supplements fact panel on every supplement before buying it.

For a whey protein - you want to see nothing but that in the ingredients list. Whey protein, natural flavours, a natural calorie free sweetener like stevia and then maybe some salt, soy lechitin and cocoa powder. There are a lot of good products on the market. I personally use isolation from n2bm.com. A good whey isolate should be pretty much fat and carb free. Isolation has 26g protein, 1g carb, 0g fat per 30g scoop.

Steve makes a fantastic point. Just because something is organic as a supplement doesn't mean it is the best choice. Yes, it may be better than a non-organic protein but still it is not as good as a whole food source. This is just a reminder that we should rely on real food over supplements when we can.

Just because it says organic on the label, does not make it healthy.

You need to read the labels carefully and check what is actually in the product. Nowadays its becoming very popular to put ECO ORGANIC HEALTHY SUPERFOOD on the label and people immediately think it will be good and healthy for them.

Top Bottom