Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Ordering SARMS in summer heat

fitzsimons

Summer has come, and the hot weather too. How do yougo around ordering supplement online in such time of the year. Ithink that while they deliver the supplements they will not care forthem being on hate, or anything like that. For the parcel deliverycompany will just store the parcel like any other, because they don'tknow about the contents of the parcel. So it is ok, or you insteadabstain from buying supplement online during summertime?

I have mine delivered to my mailbox and have never had an issue. They sit for the day in winter where it is freezing here and in the summer when its hot. As long as you shake them up before using they will be just fine.

The denaturation point of SARMS is hundreds of degrees celsius. There is no way you could reach that temperature by just having the products sit in a hot mail box. The only way you could reach those temperatures would be through a professional kitchen setting.

You have nothing to worry about.

The denaturation point of SARMS is hundreds of degrees celsius. There is no way you could reach that temperature by just having the products sit in a hot mail box. The only way you could reach those temperatures would be through a professional kitchen setting.

You have nothing to worry about.

THE reply. Even steroids are the same. GH, on the other hand, is still ok unless it's pre-mixed (like in a pen). That I'd want sent in a cool bag (has insulating material).

It is perfectly fine to get your SARMS in summer - I doubt they will every reach the temperature needed to affect them in any way. So feel free to order your SARMS in summer. Just make sure to be using a trustworthy source that will deliver the real stuff. For me, sarms1 are the way to go.

Top Bottom