Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Ordering Adderall without prescription, anyone know a site?

I just wanted to try some as an experiment in my climbing. Does anyone know where you can order this without prescription.

Sorry if this is the wrong section to ask.

Dude, I dont think you can usually get prescription meds without a prescription (Go figure), why do you want an ADHD drug anyway?

lol thats like asking why someone would want a steroid when its used for AIDS patients when they start losing weight.

I was reading my friends responses to it in another forum saying that it made them ultra focused, hyper, creative, etc... But a lot of them live in the suburbs and they buy it off of dealers when they have to cram for a test, or do a research paper.

So it sounded interesting to try. It's not like im gonna do it for a long time.

I don't mean to preach bro ....but just slam some caffeine or ephedra bro... Caffeine or ephedra should be enough to get you going~ Adderall isn't something to be toyed with my friend... good luck

My buddy has had both Adderall and Stimulant X from AX, and he says when he pops two Stim X he gets about the effects of Adderall. www.stimulantx.com free samples. I know this is lame, but after he takes them, he is able to play online video games like a mad man, just so focused with the sniper rifle and shit. Just a thought, especially since u can try fo frizelllll

Agent Dana Scully said:
Yeah, my friends have tried ephedra and caffeine, they say it doesn't compare. I mean, you're talking about an amphetimine here.

Yeah... but if you can't use something consistently than why use it at all. I mean you could be setting yourself up on the wrong side of the road on this one....

Agent Dana Scully said:
I just wanted to try some as an experiment in my climbing. Does anyone know where you can order this without prescription.

Sorry if this is the wrong section to ask.
Bro don't try to order schedule II drugs without a prescription. The best choice is to use a legal stim like stim X, caffeine, etc. The second best idea is to just find some doc to write you a prescription for it. The third best idea is to not use a stim and forget all about this. The fourth best idea is to get it or some other scheduled stim from a street dealer (preferably one you know something about).

The worst course of action is to buy the things off the net with no prescription. Half the sites that claim to be selling that sort of thing are scamming you or will get seized by customs. 45% will get you busted. 4% will make it thru customs but the pills will be garbage, leaving about a 1% chance that you will get what you paid for without getting in trouble.

Don't play those odds bro.

Adderall is incredibly easy to get prescribed even if you don't have it...I mean can you really draw the line of who needs to be medicated to help focus? I think anyone could use it to help their performance when extreme concentration is required. Do some research on the web and learn the symptoms. Make an appointment to see a psychiatrist and just answer their questions accordingly. A rx will cost you about $5. If the first guy doesnt give it to you, make another appoinment and repeat with the knowledge of what they asked from your first visit. Good luck.

Top Bottom