Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Ordering Adderall without prescription, anyone know a site?

Wartsteiner79 said:
Adderall is incredibly easy to get prescribed even if you don't have it...I mean can you really draw the line of who needs to be medicated to help focus? I think anyone could use it to help their performance when extreme concentration is required. Do some research on the web and learn the symptoms. Make an appointment to see a psychiatrist and just answer their questions accordingly. A rx will cost you about $5. If the first guy doesnt give it to you, make another appoinment and repeat with the knowledge of what they asked from your first visit. Good luck.

lol, dude.....Aleve Migraine gives me tremendous focus and is cheaper than SimX or anythging else, plus safe (is basically tylenol + caffeine + aspirin)

Just go to a doctor and claim to have the symptoms of ADD, you'll find a doctor to give you the prescription.

We are a trusted pharmacy which deals in the supply of various ADD/ADHD medications
You don't need an RX to place your order with us
All inquiries are welcomed

Top Bottom