Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Ordered SARMS but got Prohormones instead?

RyRw

Hey Bros,

I love these evolution forums. I need help badly.

I ordered some osta pure (ostarine) in capsules in a supplement bottle. A friend took it two years ago and said it was legit and had no sides.

I decided to hunt some down and try it. I'm feeling kinda bleh while I'm using it.

My testis have a dull ache to them. I have bad heartburn and acid reflex. Did I get a bottle of prohormones?! That's what I feel like.

Is it okay for me to stop using this cold turkey?? I'm about 14 days on.

[FONT=wf_segoe-ui_normal, Segoe UI, Segoe WP, Tahoma, Arial, sans-serif]SARMS can only be legally sold as a research chemical liquid. Any capsulated SARMS product is most likely going to be fake or laced with a pro-hormone. I am not exaggerating when I say that every single day someone comes on the board and creates a thread asking for help because they are experiencing side effects from using capsulated SARMS. Try to return the product and get your money back. Remember to always purchase SARMS as a research chemical liquid. The SARMS source most of us on the board use is sarms1.com. [/FONT]

[FONT=wf_segoe-ui_normal, Segoe UI, Segoe WP, Tahoma, Arial, sans-serif]Sounds to me like you got did in fact get a bottle of pro-hormones. Since you only used the product for 14 days, you don't need to run a full PCT but you DO need to run a mini PCT with a good natural testosterone booster like HCGenerate ES from n2bm.com. 5 capsules/day for 30 days. Pro-hormones are very suppressive and the fact your testicles have a dull ache to them is a red flag that you are suppressed. [/FONT]

Just stick with sarms1.com next time. These capsulated SARMs are not real unless you got them from the UK or Canada. Too many scams out there.

Aches and heartburn? I have no idea what you are taking, but that definitely does not sound like sarms

Top Bottom