Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Order of workout ?

LeraldJones

[FONT=&quot]which is more beneficial to my girlfriend, running then working out? or working out then running.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]I always thought working out then running because when you run your body goes into a cantabolic state after and your workouts won't be as effective.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

when i was training for endurance i would run first to be fresh. when i was training for strength i would do weight trianing first to be fresh

just don't over do it, many of us run our bodies into the ground cause we want it all. it is much better to focus on 1 goal at a time if you want to excel at something rather than trying to do a bunch of things and being average

Stevesmi summed it up well. For me and my girlfriend, we train for powerlifting, so we lift first and save cardio for the end of the night.

which is more beneficial to my girlfriend, running then working out? or working out then running.

I always thought working out then running because when you run your body goes into a cantabolic state after and your workouts won't be as effective.

Having her post for herself would be a start.

Top Bottom