Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Orbits Amazing shipping. Holy F*#%

Orbit you did reply to me today and did refund. I appreciate it. I have sent a few others the past few days with no response so I assume you didnt receive. No hard feelings I just wanted to know if they were coming so I can go to store and get some supps. Maybe you can recommend a different stack. I was taking Gear, Ancient and Attack with N2KTS pre and Onslaught, Ancient and Gear post. Anything you can reccomend until they are shipping again. Trying to stay away from BSN products.

Just got order from NTBM. Is there more in stock or is what I am hearing that they are back ordered true. If there is more I would like to stock up. Please let me know??

and I know Orbit will ship these out fast even with the sales going on!

yeah i tend to be impatient too... so one of the best parts is how quick after ordering that i get my order

We all can be impatient, the one thing is that nothing is perfect, Orbit has no control over what happens during the initial delivery as with any other supplier.

We all can be impatient, the one thing is that nothing is perfect, Orbit has no control over what happens during the initial delivery as with any other supplier.

its true, and every carrier I have ever used has botched at the very least one shipment of mine. I've even driven to a UPS location 20 miles away to get a computer that was supposed to be delivered and I left the signed slip on the door and the delivery man didnt even attempt to deliver it. :(

Top Bottom