Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Orbit Stacks

Yea thinking about it, it would be pointless to add a muscle building product to a fat loss product.

Posted with my Droid EO Forum App

If you have a pct for it sure, it will not guarentee fat loss as its oral DHEA, you are better off taking RS Transderm as it will enhance fat loss and has little aromatization.

RS Trans is a great product.... I've used M1D on cycle, worked fine but didn't make gains leaner... just made sides less prominent and recovery seemed to be a breeze. Can't go wrong with either

So I got a free bottle of N2-Burn coming in the mail. Hell yea! Anyways, im going to add from advice i've read need2slin and rs transaderm for an added bonus. Anyone see anything else I could add to mis to have an all around insane cutting stack. F in stoked right now.

I like to hear that. I will be posting on here my results from start to finish.

Will do. I will be starting on Saturday the 1st. I like starting the beginning of the month, makes it easier to track. When I get the chance on the computer I will post all my stats, breadown of everything being taken and post a before shot. Will keep this thread posted.

Just giving a heads up to everyone that I started an official thread for the stack that I will be taking and the log.

Top Bottom