Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Orbit Stacks

craniumak

Based on experience what would be the best fat loss stack on orbit? Currently cutting, diet is spot on, looking for a all around great stack. So many good looking ones to choose from just dont know which way to go. Suggestions? Getting married in feb. and like to get under 10% bf. Sitting at 13.5% right now.

Posted with my Droid EO Forum App

hi want to place a order to the uk but i see beastdrol is out of stock so will go with epi-strong any suggestions on a stack with that and best pct combo good diet and great training oh how do i get the discount code ta

So im gonna order the combustion/t2 stack. Cant wait to give it a shot. Are there any coupon codes out right now? Oh and is there a clothing section? Id totally wear a hoodie while working out to get your site some more people. Thanks for your advice bro.

So im gonna order the combustion/t2 stack. Cant wait to give it a shot. Are there any coupon codes out right now? Oh and is there a clothing section? Id totally wear a hoodie while working out to get your site some more people. Thanks for your advice bro.

ORBIT109 should give you 5% extra off.

You're going to love that stack.

Freaking Beastdrol is wicked stuff bro and make sure if you do use it have some support supps like Ironmaglabs Cycle Support. Also BPS Combustion and DCP along with some Alpha T2 would make a killer fat attack stack. All these are carried at Orbit and low prices.

This is very true^^^. I like the idea of combustion and AT2 followed by some Lean Xtreme and Erase. Use need2Slin on heavy carh days to prevent glucose storage in fat tissue from carbs.

Thanks Andrew. Hey I got a bottle of methyl 1-d sitting here. Do you think it would be ok to throw it into the mix?

Thanks Andrew. Hey I got a bottle of methyl 1-d sitting here. Do you think it would be ok to throw it into the mix?

If you have a pct for it sure, it will not guarentee fat loss as its oral DHEA, you are better off taking RS Transderm as it will enhance fat loss and has little aromatization.

Top Bottom