Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

orbit's slin sane LOG, does it work?

lol i just took 4 caps to push the limits with it, im that way.

You can run the entire bottle and keep going if you really want to. Ideally i always take a little break like 4 weeks just to get my receptors clear and ready to start over.

Oh ok, sweet. Well, I've taken it twice more today(3x total) with a banana and peanut butter and the other snack was a 40g protein shake/oatmeal. I won't take any on my shift due to I won't be eating any carbs. Just some chicken. I can say it is making my muscles feel fuller and seems to quicken my recovery

Still using the slin sane. Taking it about 2-3 hrs before workout and also taking it before a meal if I eat a piece of fruit or something. My duty belt is loosening a little despite eating like shit for the superbowl. Also, noticing I am getting bigger in my chest, back and legs. Not sure if it's the slin sane or an increase in protein from the low carb diet. More than likely it is a combination of both.

I was doing really well until I ate a large little ceasars pizza after crossfit. However, I did take a slin sane before hand. Not sure that helped much lol. I did a chest workout before crossfit. Workout today was 5 rounds of 400m run and 15 overhead squats@95lbs.

Any of you guys ever fuck up and eat way too many cals like I did? That shit pisses me the fuck off. Damn temptation is a BITCH. Better day tomorrow.

Dude i have done that way to many times, like eat a whole large pizza.

Top Bottom