Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Orbit is da fukin biggy boss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

UPDATE: my brother ordered some stuff from Orbit and got it LESS THAN 2 days. Talk about fast as shit shipping!!!!!!!

No doubt. Last time I ordered, it was on a Thursday and the package was on my doorstep Saturday. :D

I ordered on a Friday was here first thing Monday!!!!! Fast just doesn't do it justice more like ninja fast. Also best customer service around.

My order took almost a week This time ,i was thinking today Man! Orbit Must be slacking, Well today i found it, the stupid carrier put it one place where i never go, the Front door Of the house, I just by Chance accidently happened upon it because the wind blew some trash in the front Yard, Wonder how many days its been sitting there?

Thanks Orbit......Another satified customer and its Vanilla too...:) :) :) :) :)

LOL that happened to me once when I ordered some MMA stuff, I thought it was in the front like usual but the mail man played hide and go seek.

haha I had that happen only to find out my damn neighbor jacked it cause she knew I had some weight loss stuff come in. I had to file a claims on it and took a month to get my money. Never a problem like this with Orbit.

haha I had that happen only to find out my damn neighbor jacked it cause she knew I had some weight loss stuff come in. I had to file a claims on it and took a month to get my money. Never a problem like this with Orbit.
Which is why you should never tell your neighbors you private business....:)

Top Bottom