Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Optimum Nutrition Vanilla Ice Cream protein tastes like icecream

wake_up

Hello all, i just got from www.vitacost.com a big 5 lb. tub of Optimum Nutrition's Gold Standard whey protein Vanilla Ice Cream flavor and it's real good. In fact i think i will buy an ice-cream maker to make homemade ice cream with that protein. I first tasted it raw, and it didn't taste good, but when i mixed it in a blender with milk it was so smooth and creamy it tasted like Breyer's vanilla ice cream or any Mcdonald's vanilla shake

wake_up

that's usually the brand/flavor I get...I strayed after running out and got their strawberry...blech....nasty shit.

Hey by the way: have u tried body fortress whey protein? it's pretty good and cheap, i bought 1 5 lbs. at wal-mart

wake_up

TC2 said:
that's usually the brand/flavor I get...I strayed after running out and got their strawberry...blech....nasty shit.

I get the body fortress when at Target for like $13 for 2lbs..
Vanilla is very good, chocolate is OK.

Not as good tasting as the ON, but a heck of a lot cheaper is you just want whey.

Try ON Rich Chocolate if you don't like your whey real sweet.
Rocky Road is very tasty with a strong marshmallow flavor and smell
Cookies and Cream is also really good.

Y_lifter said:
I get the body fortress when at Target for like $13 for 2lbs..
Vanilla is very good, chocolate is OK.

Not as good tasting as the ON, but a heck of a lot cheaper is you just want whey.

Try ON Rich Chocolate if you don't like your whey real sweet.
Rocky Road is very tasty with a strong marshmallow flavor and smell
Cookies and Cream is also really good.

I use the body fortress whey, vanilla, also. It's cheap and the vanilla mixes/taste well with strawberry nestle powder.

-CrAzY cat-

I just bought a 10 lb of ON for $57 including shipping, and no tax, so that's $5.70 per lb, that Body Fortress stuff is $6.50 per lb, plus they probably charge tax, so the final cost is likely $7.00+ per lb. I don't see how its cheap?

The dollar will collapse, which means protein-prices will rise to the roof

Isaac: hi how are you? By the way where did you buy the Optimum Nutrition? Can you get me the website? That price seems pretty good, i mean 57 for 10 lbs. that's a bargain.

I think we all should load up on protein, coz the dollar will collapse www.dollarcollapse.com which means higher prices on all goods and services, a hyperinflation is coming to this country in which all prices of goods and services will rise to the roof., which means that a 5 lbs. Whey protein which is right now about 30-40 dollars might go up to 80 or 100. So load up on protein and necessary things folks. Coz the hyperinflationary tsunami will get us all :)

wake_up

Isaac79 said:
I just bought a 10 lb of ON for $57 including shipping, and no tax, so that's $5.70 per lb, that Body Fortress stuff is $6.50 per lb, plus they probably charge tax, so the final cost is likely $7.00+ per lb. I don't see how its cheap?

Interesting. My wife and I was just talking about the strong after taste this flavor has. We're not too fond of it. We can't get enough of ATW vanilla though.

I have a huge tub (air tight one used to store dog food) and bought a big bag of ON whey and 5 lb tub of muscle milk and mixed it all up and its perfect. saved me money from buying muscle milk all the time. And if you dont like the taste of ON it will help you out a little.

Top Bottom