Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Optimum 100% Whey Protein?

ZacTargac

About to finish off my realgains and am looking for a good whey protein to have for breakfast, maybe along with snack and PWO.

I reall am trying to bulk and am currently 6'0 180 put on 15 lbs last semester.

This think would be a good idea?

Should i try muslce milk? Differences?

Zac

ZacTargac said:
About to finish off my realgains and am looking for a good whey protein to have for breakfast, maybe along with snack and PWO.

I reall am trying to bulk and am currently 6'0 180 put on 15 lbs last semester.

This think would be a good idea?

Should i try muslce milk? Differences?

Zac

Muscle Milk tastes great, but too much fat. I can't remember the amount of sugars though but i'm pretty sure is higher than ON whey protein. I would stay away from Muscle Milk if i tend to put fat easily.
I've heard Enlarge 2 is a good product too especially for hardgainers, however most people take it as a post workout drink due to the high sugars.
100% Whey Protein Optimum Nutrition, it tastes good, good protein quality, inexpensive (about 40-50 bucks per 10lbs). Best bang for the buck!!. It's an excellent product to support protein intake and to keep the calorie/fat intake low.

However, if you want to use protein as a breakfast substiute because you don't have time to mess around with food preparation, maybe a Meal Repalcement Protein would be better.

Bottom line, if you don't mind the extra calories from sugars/fat and you don't tend to put too much fat easily, muslce milk or enlarge 2 are good choices.
If u want to stick to a carb/fat controlled protein product, 100% whey protein is a good pick, maybe adding one banana and a low fat yougart to your shake will make it tastier and a more complete meal.

go to bodybuilding.com and get a 10 pound bag of Optimum Vanilla Whey, its like 56 bucks. And if you still live in Alaska, 5 pounds up there is like 65 bucks alone. Shipping might be kinda steep for 10 pounds, but well worth it.

cheapest place to buy protein is affordablesupplements.com ive never seen them mentioned on here...free shipping with 75$ order i think

I Love Optimum Protein, But you need to get Choclate, That shit is bangin, And if you mix with some Peanut butter and pancake mix, There good as hell too....

Top Bottom