Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

optimal for health

DanCast

[FONT=&quot]Upon reaching middle age, a prudent sole would keep an eye on cardiovascular and cancer risks. I'm starting to think in that direction.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]The foods that I hear touted most often:[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Green vegatables[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Nuts...especially walnuts and sunflower seeds[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Bananas[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Wine...my relatives love the anti-oxidants [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Fruits and veggies[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]One/Day Vitamin[/FONT]

Those are all good foods, but don't fixate on them. Eat a varied diet of clean whole foods for best health.

Upon reaching middle age, a prudent sole would keep an eye on cardiovascular and cancer risks. I'm starting to think in that direction.

The foods that I hear touted most often:
Green vegatables
Nuts...especially walnuts and sunflower seeds
Bananas
Wine...my relatives love the anti-oxidants
Fruits and veggies
One/Day Vitamin

Soul.

wine is a scam, it really has minimal benefits. it was touted in the 80's due to it containing reservatrol.. however most wines have none of that. it was a clever way to make alcoholics drink more wine and think they are being healthy. just eat grapes instead, it is the skin of fruit that contain the anti oxidants.. not the wine

the rest of your list is great and also the key to a strong heart is good exercise

Have a variety of clean whole foods. Don’t overthink it. Usually if food is packaged its processed... stay away from it.

Top Bottom