Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Opinions on protein ?

shanderiberieo

I have seen that EAS has a whey, casein and soy protein blend of protein 5 lbs for about $30. It is a blend and has i believe 150 calories and 27 grams of protein. Sam's Club has a 100% whey protein 23 grams of protein and 120 calories for around the same price. What do you think of this protein from Costco?
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

I'd skip then both. Eat real whole foods instead. If you absolutely insist on using powders, at least opt for whey protein isolate

perfect example of why counting macros fucks people up

you are listening how much protein and calories it has but fail to mention what is in it. read what the actual ingredients are. the most glaring thing is what they use to sweeten the product. look for hydrogenated oils, HFCS, sucralose, fractionated oils, etc. a good product has few ingredients.

and i agree with PON, fuck protein powders anyway. spend your $30 on REAL FOOD. you can buy pastured step 4 beef at whole foods for $5 a pound. that is 8 pounds of it that you can use or freeze and eat instead for the same price as a tub of fart powders. protein powders are not real food. if they were zoo animals would be getting fed buckets of protein powder and not actual meat

I have seen that EAS has a whey, casein and soy protein blend of protein 5 lbs for about $30. It is a blend and has i believe 150 calories and 27 grams of protein. Sam's Club has a 100% whey protein 23 grams of protein and 120 calories for around the same price. What do you think of this protein from Costco?
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
Big difference in quality. I'm not sure I'd trust the label at Sam's club

Top Bottom