Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Opinions on powerlab's anadrodrol & Mrsupps beastdrol/kantana?

LeDauz

Am woundering if anyone has tried either powerlab's anadrodrol, Mrsupps beastdrol or Kantana v2?

What are your thoughts on how they worked?

Would you recommend?

Beast is like the title. BEAST :D

I got gyno from it though, so don't be lulled into a false sense of security (like i was) then get burned. But it really is an amazing compound.

Truly enjoy Beast. I would take a liver supp a week into the cyc. Also, just in case, I run a little formestane with. sometimes use beast to kick start a IM run.

with beastdrol about to hit the ban list does kantana or androl out their come close to it? or should i stock up on beast while its here?

You should stock up on beast because it wont be around for long, Plus its about the most legit clone on the market and one of the strongest...

Quote posted by MrSupps.com
You should stock up on beast because it wont be around for long, Plus its about the most legit clone on the market and one of the strongest...
What does that mean?

Its going to get banned so you won't be able to get it afterwards, and its a replica of something else and it works.

Top Bottom