Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Opinions bros!

Kobe2444

Ok so for the best supps for getting big and cutting a tad bit of weight I have mass gain protein, ordered craze and xenadryn what else should I get on to help me out wanting to put on some size! Got a big check today and wanting to get the best supps..... Advice, opinions! Thanks!

n2bulk is new and you should read up on it. Other than that I would get N2kts for pre-workout. Apple flavor = THE WIN!

https://www.mrsupps.com/Products/44/...+Double+Stack

Need To Kill That Shit- The Best PreWorkout on the market

What type of protein is your mass gain? Even a good whey would work.

I swear by n2kts for a pre-workout. Is the xenadryn from wal-mart. I would reccomend something else but give it a go if its in your hands. N2burn + n2kts would be solid.

Can never have enough protein. Muscle replenisher (orange is my fav flavor) is amazing for post-workout to.

Whats your budget? How long you been lifting?

Also invest some of that aside for quality whole foods and just hit it hard in the gym with 8 hrs of sleep. Keep hydrated and take a good multi. PM me to save %15 or with any other questions PM or respond here.

-Hoss

n2bulk is new and you should read up on it. Other than that I would get N2kts for pre-workout. Apple flavor = THE WIN!

I swear by n2kts for a pre-workout. Is the xenadryn from wal-mart. I would reccomend something else but give it a go if its in your hands. N2burn + n2kts would be solid.

Can never have enough protein. Muscle replenisher (orange is my fav flavor) is amazing for post-workout to.

Also invest some of that aside for quality whole foods and just hit it hard in the gym with 8 hrs of sleep. Keep hydrated and take a good multi. PM me to save %15 or with any other questions PM or respond here.

-Hoss

What would you recommend on the weight loss? I've had the 180 capsules of oxy elite haven't bought the xenadrine yet but what would you recoment and I'll write back when I get to work ill see what brand my protein is its from gnc

-Hoss

This is it

Top Bottom